Is Gypsy Nash coming back?

Guest pembie

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not i hated Gypsy with a passion and really don't want her back :angry: . I also don't think it will happen as they are always making some excuse as to why Gypsy hasn't come back to visit which probably just means that they can't convince Kimberley Cooper to come back. If this is the case then they should just re cast her (Ella Scott Lynch anyone... she looks more like Gypsy than she would ever look like Hayley)

I was a great fan of Gypsy.. She was the original feisty teen at least during my watching time. She was a complex and interesting character complete with faults and endearing qualities. I loved her relationship with Will and this remains my favourite Home and Away relationship.

If this is the case then they should just re cast her (Ella Scott Lynch anyone... she looks more like Gypsy than she would ever look like Hayley)

I think it would be wrong to re-cast a character that's already left, just for a stinit... It's like bringing a new Will in just for say two weeks... It would be a pretty stupid idea if they did that with anyone.

Anyway, as for Gypsy coming back, I doubt it.

If this is the case then they should just re cast her (Ella Scott Lynch anyone... she looks more like Gypsy than she would ever look like Hayley)

I think it would be wrong to re-cast a character that's already left, just for a stinit... It's like bringing a new Will in just for say two weeks... It would be a pretty stupid idea if they did that with anyone.

I would love to see Gypsy come back as she was a really sassy character. One of my favourite storylines was when she was kidnapped by Robert Perez. Also, if anyone has the episode where Gypsy was kidnapped, I'd really like to see it again !.

I would love to see Gypsy come back as she was a really sassy character. One of my favourite storylines was when she was kidnapped by Robert Perez. Also, if anyone has the episode where Gypsy was kidnapped, I'd really like to see it again !.

I suspect if you wait a couple of years it might be up on BTTB!!!!

Archived