Is Gypsy Nash coming back?

Guest pembie

I'm not particularly a fan of bringing back hordes of characters as they did in Episode 4000 if 3/4 may as well have been replaced by cardboard cut outs representing the actors and actresses.

Outside Blake, Sophie, Duncan and Don, the lack of screentime made their return worthless.

Bring characters back and give them something to do. Barbara and Don's relationship would have been interesting after what had happened 10 years previous, and whilst that is a storyline Home and and Away would rather forget, it happened and therefore something needs to be made of it.

That's what I'm saying. I would like to see a couple of old regulars return as permanent characters again. It worked so well for Morag after all. Bring back someone like Pippa. Or someone from 4 or 5 years ago who a lot of viewers would still remember... like one of the Sutherlands, or even Josie! :P

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really love to see Gypsy come back, she'd have to bring Will with her though! Whilst Hayley and Nick have both left the bay now, Will still has a link to the bay through Irene, so it would be nice to see him return with Gypsy, Lily and Rachel.

I can't see it ever happening though! Sophie would be a good choice too, Tamara would fit into the current teen group since she was the same age as Max Sutherland, she must also be the same age as Matilda.

I could see Alex Poulos possibly coming back to stay with Leah, but he was never a particularly great character anyway. It could be quite nice if he and Brodie returned, although I found both characters to be quite irritating at times!

Archived