Chris Hemsworth Has a brother

Guest dncllpyk

He was only in one episode Foster Horse Part 1 when Lisa and Red were at the Animal shelter were they get Storm he was the guy who Red and Lisa were talking to about the foster program. Chris was in The Saddle Club too as a young vet. In Neighbours Luke played a football buddie of Paul's (McClains) and in Blue Heelers he played a footy player in the episodes were Tom's stepson was accused of rape

Luke and Chris have both been in Neighbours. I have seen them both within the past few months in old episodes on UKGold from 2002. Luke was some sort of baliff who was trying to get Lou to pay money he owed for a car. Chris played a guy called Jamie who worked with Steph in the workshop (Mitch, Steph's dodgy ex had stolen the money out of the till, and Jamie appeared the next episode from out of the back and asked Steph if she was ok).

You can buy the Saddle Club series 2 on DVD now for $40 or for a cheaper atlernative if really desperate to see Luke just buy The Saddle Club DVD Storm. If you go to Target or Big W it should only be about $15 or under. I always thought he looked like Chris and now I know why they are brothers. I think he was in a Red Rooster ad he played an American in a fake american accent he said "In America we have real burgers". So his friend brought him these burger from Red Rooster I think it was out about 4 or 5 years ago. Alex Papps the guy who played Frank was in series one in the episode were Skye Ransom was in it he played Skyes manager. With a fake american accent. I won't sit here and list all the Home & Away stars that have been in The Saddle Club coz the topic is about Chris and Luke

Archived