Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

omg! There is now an "I hate Amanda" thread :o:angry: I can't believe it, we need to appreciate her more. She makes the show more interesting.

^^ :o

I understand that Amanda can do things that make you think "woman, what are you on?" but that's Amanda for you, Home and Away would not be the same without her. She makes it more interesting and fun. She makes you hate her, but love her at the same time and she is funny too.

Holly does a great job playing Amanda.

She deserves to be appreciated not hated.

^^

I agree, the things she does are fun to watch, and I love her because she's a bad girl. That's what makes it good to watch, tha bad things she does are intersting to watch.

Holly does an amazing job in her role of Amanda, and the show wouldn't be the same without her.

I just don't see how people could hate her. She's the best! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Amanda :(

Kelli's making her life hell

:angry:

I want her to be happy.

I am so happy that Amanda and Belle have reunited now, and Belle's calling her mum again. I like it when they are getting on.

Anyway, Amanda's my favourite one on the show, and Holly does an amazing job playing her. :D

Archived