Cornelia on Sons & Daughters

Guest dnp52td

Haha Sons & Daughters is now being replayed on 7 at 10am every weekday morning and I caught and episode this morning and who did I see! Morag!! and she was so young! lol but she has the same voice :P If anyone wants caps I can probably get them.

Yes please! Sons and Daughters was screened in the UK, but it was stopped ages ago, but I remember Morag on the show, she is a very similar character IMO on S&D and H&A(I mean the Morag of the late 80s and some of the 1990s).

I think she was in a hospital show in the 80's with Mark Holden back when he was a spunk. Too bad he got old and became a mean Aussie Idol judge

Yeah, she was in "The Young Doctors" from 1976-78, she played Sister Grace Scott. And Mark Holden played Dr. Greg Mason in 1976 too.

{thanks to imdb.com for the info.}

Okay wasn't sure when it was on. I saw it featured on this show about soaps. It also showed Home & Away and E Street. One of the scenes they showed on Home & Away was when Sally came into a season with tits. They also talked about when Bobby died they showed some births too I think

Archived