Chris Hemsworth on Deal or No Deal

Guest loveangelmusicbaby

Just a head's up...Chris Hemsworth will be on Deal or No Deal today at 530. They saved the best for last. This week the show has been 'Dancing with the Deals' where 5 of the celebrities appear on the show and try to win money for their home viewer. For the last series of Dancing, all the celebrities were on. For some reason only half are appearing. Anyway, it could be worth viewing, seeing Chris in a different light.

He was so good on it tonight! He is actually quite funny and gave the home viewer $10,000 so good on ya Chris. I can't wait to see him on Dancing With The Stars next week, altho I may have to tape it as my family hates that show plus have stuff on Channel 10 that I might watch.

I've always wondered if they'd do one over here with celebrities on...

Has anyone won the big cash yet on the UK one? Give my love to Noel ;)

The highes amount (£250,000) is yet to be won unfortunetly. The nearest to it was, I think, 120,000, or something around there. I don't think it will ever be won! Oh and - I will :wink:

Archived