NEW "five life" channel on sky

Guest WYN100

HI ! I know people will know maybe bits and pieces about this, but thought this line from a press release by Five today sounded interesting..it's anout their new channel Five Life starting on Sky on October the 15th...This is what it said....

"First chance to see Home and Away episodes and a special weekly omnibus will also feature on Five Life."

That's literally all it said, but will certainly be cool to see how it shapes up !

WYN

It is also to launch on freeview and other platforms as it will be rboadcasting 6pm-midnight i would imagine the new episode will screen after the original five showing straight after on five life bit like channel 4 and e4 with hollyoaks and the omnibous will most likely now be on a sat evening?

does anyone know how far ahead the new H&A episodes will be? onr episode ahead, like hollyoaks, or more?

The next day so when it airs, the monday episode will be on channel 5 (jack and Martha's wedding)

Then you can turn to five life and see the aftermath of the wedding in one night :)

Then so on....

It seems like they're not going to be showing the classic episodes after all :(. On the 'fivelife' section of the website where it mentions Home and Away, it only says about the omnibus and the new episodes. Then, when I looked in the features section of the Home and Away website where they first posted about the omnibus return and classic episodes, I realised that they've deleted the line about the classic episodes....

I have to say I'm really disappointed. The classic episodes were what I was most looking forward to about the new channel!

It seems like they're not going to be showing the classic episodes after all :(. On the 'fivelife' section of the website where it mentions Home and Away, it only says about the omnibus and the new episodes. Then, when I looked in the features section of the Home and Away website where they first posted about the omnibus return and classic episodes, I realised that they've deleted the line about the classic episodes....

I have to say I'm really disappointed. The classic episodes were what I was most looking forward to about the new channel!

I know, I am very disappointed about the classic H&A episodes too. But, as I have mentioned in a previous post, Five will probably never get to air classic H&A as ITV have the rights to them. Also, I would not be surprised that ,if, in the future, ITV try and get H&A back by saying that they will screen classic H&A

Archived