Sign My Petition

Guest cruella the shark

Hi everyone,

sadly the moderators have given in to the demands of a single member and closed a thread that was viewed thousands of times by all you wonderful open-minded people. Agree or disagree, love it or hate it, my Move Home & Away to UK discussion played by the rules and should be allowed to continue. It stimulated the passions of many of you and allowed you to express your love for the show in a worthwhile debate. And isn't that what we are here for?? If you don't like a thread dont contribute.

I am not asking you to support my views but to support my right to express those views. Please sign below.

PS. There is an INCENTIVE. If we get the thread re-opened then I will be pleased to bring you some news on the campaign that i am sure everyone will be interested in hearing. Thank you.

Personally I think that you're making a whole big deal over nothing. So what the mods closed one of your threads, it was kind of pointless anyway. It's obvious that nobody agrees with you so maybe somebody should just do the decent thing and close this thread, before an argument brakes out...

Hi everyone,

sadly the moderators have given in to the demands of a single member and closed a thread that was viewed thousands of times by all you wonderful open-minded people. Agree or disagree, love it or hate it, my Move Home & Away to UK discussion played by the rules and should be allowed to continue. It stimulated the passions of many of you and allowed you to express your love for the show in a worthwhile debate. And isn't that what we are here for?? If you don't like a thread dont contribute.

I am not asking you to support my views but to support my right to express those views. Please sign below.

PS. There is an INCENTIVE. If we get the thread re-opened then I will be pleased to bring you some news on the campaign that i am sure everyone will be interested in hearing. Thank you.

How about banning him instead of his threads?

Oh My God, You should seriously seek help.....SERIOUSLY

Personally I think that you're making a whole big deal over nothing. So what the mods closed one of your threads, it was kind of pointless anyway. It's obvious that nobody agrees with you so maybe somebody should just do the decent thing and close this thread, before an argument brakes out...

While I didnt see any of the original thread that was closed- I kind of confused about why everyone is chastising Cruella? She is entitled to her opinion, and her post was rather thoughfully expressed. Surely there are posts/threads opened everyday that others think are ridiculous.

Why not just - not sign the petition if you dont agree/think its silly/ whatever.? :blink:

In my opinon, the thread was daft, the idea was daft, no one agreed with the idea and it all seemed like a big joke. But it didn't break any rules and I don't think it should have been closed.

Like Cruella said, if you didn't like the thread, don't contribute to it.

Archived