Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Yes I remember that although i'm not really up on the music of led zepellin, ozzy osbourne and AC-DC!! Maybe I should do some research! I agree that it has to be something rocky but i'm not keen on going too rocky. Maybe that Shannon Noll song could work, i'll have another listen. Thanks for your help guys :) I'm not sure when I am going to actually get round to finishing the video so there is plenty of time for more ideas :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww! Tony today. (Five ep.)

I felt really bad for him! It was cute how he didn't want Lucas to know how he was feeling... sad, but cute.

He's being too nice to Brad. Brad doesn't deserve it. Lucas had the right idea..

That reminds me, when Brad was at Sally's, he said something about "Lucas giving him an earful." That's such a lie! I'm sure he said one sentence! That's barely an earful. Pffft.

Awww. Tony. :(

^ I loved that scene too - Tony covering up how he really felt in front of Lucas then letting his guard down in front of Beth. Aww. :wub: Could he be any more perfect?! Actually Tony is way to nice for his own good sometimes, it's nice when he shows some kind of 'something'! Like when..... (spoiler below for UK viewers)

...... he chopped up Tara's membership card in the gym!

• 3 weeks later...

I like a guy to have a few lines on his face. It's always been the older man for me (even though Tony is only about 10 years on me - if that) - Hmm, maybe he's too young for me..... :)

Anyway, it's about time the Bay got a Hot Dad. The show's been crying out for some older eye candy for years. Rhys was about as rough as it gets - Beth certainly has upgraded.

Archived