Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I'm thinking of sending him a pair of scissors in the mail as a very subtle gift. He's covering up that beautiful McHottie face of his and it's just not right! I'm really excited about his upcoming storylines, esp the Mattie stuff.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Coco! :D I'm working on some new Tony and Maddie avatars at the moment so watch out for it changing in the next couple of days.

I am also looking forward to the next couple of weeks of Tony action. I really like it when he does scenes with Mattie and Martha so I have high hopes of excellent HotDad airtime!

As for the HotDadBadHair situation, it is really annoying me at the moment because it is in a really bad scruffy stage. It may improve when it calms down again but, like I have said in the past, I don't like men with long hair! I think those scissors would be a good idea Bodwod! Like..get them in the post ASAP!! :lol: Has anyone seen any recent appearance pics of Jon? The BadHair was still there a couple of weeks ago when he was doing a signing but I am clinging to the hope it may have disappeared by now! However, this probably means we have to put up with it on screen for at least another 3 months!! :angry::P

Thanks for the tip off about the pic Coco :) I have studied it :P and have came to the conclusion that it is just less bushy and he hasn't been within 100 metres of a pair of scissors!! :D

Just out of curiousity, is the woman in this picture the same woman who's in this picture? Whoever she may be she needs to be taking the scissors to his hair while he is sleeping! :lol:

Maybe she's the one who showed him what to do with his tongue. If so, she's already proving to be a good influence, she just needs to work her way up to the hair.

:lol: If I comment any further on that, this thread could go down a very bad route!! :P:lol:

Surprising appearance by Tony on Thursday and it was a bit of light comedy relief before the (hopefully) more intense scenes of next week. I have posted some caps in the usual thread. I thought it was hilarious when Colleen grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the house:

4359-8.jpg

And anyone think Jon was trying to give Chris a wedgie in this scene?!

4359-21.jpg

Archived