Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Tony spoiler alert* :o

It says on the TV week discussion forum that (quote) "Beth dies in a car crash and then Tony leaves town. making way for a new family to enter the bay."!!!!! It is posted by the same person (In the know) that has posted all the other spoilers that have happened!!

:o I am one seriously unhappy bunny!!!!! :angry:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not acceptable!

... and what's with one person having to leave to make room for another family in the Bay? Is there a population limit or something?

Honestly, I'm not going to cope if this turns out to be fact. I'm a fragile being and I will fall apart. You hear me Home & Away writers, you'll have my blood on your hands. (slight possibility that I'm being overly dramatic here)

^ :lol: I don't think it's overdramatic at all...

They've only just started giving him more to do on the show! Surely he can hang around a bit longer!

Maybe he's in shock over the whole Beth dying thing and just goes off to get some time out/haircut. There's still Mattie, Kit, Lucas and Jack to think about... he's so caring, I don't think he'd ever leave them in the lurch...

I don't think it's overly dramatic either! They will have my blood on their hands too! :lol: I know I really shouldn't get too upset as the rational side of me says, shut up, it's only a TV show!, but

I will still be gutted if he goes

:(

Actually this has got me thinking,

if this turns out to be true and he does leave after Beth dies then they obviously just brought him in as a love interest for Beth and have no use for him anymore. That could explain why they didn't develop his character much and give him a juicy storyline. It will be a great shame if this has been the case all along.

(I think I may start a discussion about this in the spoiler section. <_< )

Anyway, I have now decided that I am going to bury my head firmly in the sand about this situation and think of good/happy thoughts... such as how much I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode as Tony was in the preview and I'm sure it was him comforting Rory when he was crying. I am also hoping for some good Tony/Lucas scenes too. Incidentally, when was the last time they had a scene together anyway? I don't think it was this year, was it?

Well, I've taken my grief and bitterness over the possible Tony spoiler to the spoiler thread and I am keeping my space within this thread for happy thoughts only.

A great episode of gorgeous Tony-ness today. Plenty of HotShag to go around with Tony popping up in 2 storylines in the one episode. Not only that but we have more tomorrow and then some more again on Thursday. If it wasn't for that dark cloud hanging over my head, I'd be a very happy bunny.

Archived