Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I have seen Fridays episode now and it just wasn't the same without HotDad. Oh well I think we only have to wait until Tuesday at the latest to see his handsome face! :D I am also looking forward to him sharing a scene with Lucas. I hope we get one of the same quality as the time Tony hugged Lucas, called him 'love' and said he was always there for him to talk to. Now would be a good time to talk to Dad, Luc!! :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and I forgot to mention how impressed I was with Tony's 'prop'. The other boys got away with reasonably small things like beach balls and pot plants but our boy needed a massive surf board to cover his HotShag bits. I didn't expect anything less!

HUBBA HUBBA indeed!!! :D I agree his 'prop' was very good! Lucas looked silly with the little beach ball!!

It was quite simply an awesome HotShag episode today!! I laughed so much! Two shirtless scenes in the one episode, what more could we ask for?! Well actually a lot more but it is a family show after all!!

I loved all the 'size' innuendo and particularly Tony's line "If you've got it, flaunt it!!" :lol: You most definately have 'it' Tone! He was waaaaaay more into it than I thought he would be. I thought he would barely get any scenes and he would have to be really talked into it.

Oh any by the way, I loved the bit where he dropped the towel and Colleen was make-upping him and pretending not to look!! Classic :lol:

^ Oh yes, and he loved showing it off!!

As for today's episode, i was very disappointed with Tony's pitiful little scene. Don't get me wrong, it was lovely to see him but he should have featured more in the Lucas storyline and not disappeared to Yabbie flamin Creek!! One other thing, I was just getting used to the hair (well sort of) and he goes and does this:

4373Tony.jpg

A side flamin parting!!!, Dear oh dear Tony!!! :D Actually it kinda reminded me of Geoff from The Flying Doctors!!

geoff.jpg

Not a good look!!

Oh yes. I fogot to mention the hair. What the hell was with that? I had a friend watch the ep with me. I was getting a lot of curry for watching H&A so explained that it was all about the HotDad and that she'd understand when she saw him. Then he prounced on screen with a freakin' side part (and those sidies are getting out of control too, he'll be tripping over them soon).

Archived