Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ :lol: I told you he may pop up when we least expect it!!! Not only did he pop up he did so with no shirt! Actually he looked quite hot with the vest on too! :wub: I need to make some caps right now!! And I can feel a new avatar brewing! :D

EDIT: I just had to make some avatars. They are not great but nevermind eh. Click here.

Thanks guys, you are too kind! I don't have any energy to create anything tonight but I will eventually get round to making that Tony wallpaper I talked about a few weeks ago!

No Tony in tonights episode unfortunately. I wonder when he will appear again? I am thinking Thursday maybe <_<

At least we know from the photo in TV Week that he'll be at Peter's batchelor party next Monday. Not sure about this week. I'm hoping that Lucas calls him in to help with their little camping mishap tonight (preferably in the SES uniform).

I agree it is indeed very interesting as it changes the whole complexion of things

Even though it is still out of character for Tony to sleep with Lucas's girlfriend it makes the storyline slightly more plausible if Lucas's girlfriend is older than him. I really didn't like the thought of Tony sleeping with a teenager. It is still not something that Tony would do but I am thinking that he will be quite screwed up after Beth's death. That is the only way I can see this happening. I am looking forward to the next few months as there will be plenty of different HotDad action and I don't care what happens as long as the spoiler that says he leaves is a foiler!!

I really need to learn the difference between outside thoughts and inside thoughts. When HotDad said he should stick to mowing lawns I actually said out loud, "can I watch". I sheepishly turned to face my husband and said "I said that out loud, didn't I?" He was not impressed. Then again, I might offer to watch him if he ever got his fat ass off the couch and mowed out lawns :)

^ :lol: You better be careful or your husband may decide to sabotage the TV so you can't watch HotDad every night!! That would be a tragedy!!!

It wasn't the best episode today but a little Tony action definately made up for it! I have to admit that I was a little disappointed as I thought Lucas may get a little HotDad hug but unfortunately it didn't happen :(

Archived