Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ :lol: Hopefully! I think he must be in at least one more episode this week to fill his quota. Let's just hope he says more than 2 words though, however visually pleasing he is to look at!! I'm thinking they are easing off on the Tony action and saving his screentime for when the

big Beth storyline hits

. I am hoping he will get so much screentime we will think all our christmases and birthdays have come at once! Even though I really

don't want Beth to leave it is going to be great for HotDad action!!! Tears, despair, grief, anger, hugs, more tears! I can't wait!

As for the other spoiler stuff I am still uneasy about what they have in store for HotDad.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you tell me when he is leaving the show?

Well unless he's prepared to take a job mowing my lawns while wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans, my vote's NEVER!

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've seen a couple of posts stating he had a 3 year contract when he started (which puts him a little over half way through) but there's been a lot of strange spoiling/foiling going on about Tony lately and some of it suggests an earlier departure. I'm choosing not to believe that though, until he contacts me about that mowing gig.

I just checked out the official H&A site....guess what...Tony is in one of the 'This week' pictures! However, it looks like the side-parting is back. But, thanks to Colleen, it should be a funny week! Some comedy is probably being brought in...before the drama starts. This is what it says in the 'Coming soon to Oz' section on the front page of BttB: A time of happiness is shattered by a devastating loss. I better head to the spoiler section :(...

I spotted that picture and shook my head in disgust! Why doesn't he get his mop chopped off?! I don't get it! :angry: Anyone seen any recent pictures? (I live in hope that it may be gone!)

It does look like he is having to make do with the scraps in episodes these days. He has said about 3 words this week and prevented 2 deckings! I suppose I shouldn't complain as a little HotDad is better than none at all :) And it is easier to put up with knowing what is coming up in the next few weeks/months.

Anyone seen these pics, taken by kerrnatalie7 when she visited Palm Beach in early March? HotDad is the one in the sexy orange shorts! And if you look at no.5 he has his arm around Amy Matthews and I don't know if it's my imagination but she looks like she is grabbing his butt!! (She better not be!! :P)

Can you tell me when he is leaving the show?

Well unless he's prepared to take a job mowing my lawns while wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans, my vote's NEVER!

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've seen a couple of posts stating he had a 3 year contract when he started (which puts him a little over half way through) but there's been a lot of strange spoiling/foiling going on about Tony lately and some of it suggests an earlier departure. I'm choosing not to believe that though, until he contacts me about that mowing gig.

He is not leaving the show next year that is all I know for now.

Great pics. Thanks for the link, Karena. I actually think that might be a butt grab. I'm a little concerned at the close examination it must have taken you to notice it but hey, I'm glad you're out there to do the hard work for us :) I think those two were in acting school together. I know they both graduated from the same place, just not sure if it was the same time or not. I hope there's no HotDad/Rachel hook-up in the making - Rachel gets a little righteous for my liking. Then again, Kim's recently had all his hair clipped so if that's her influence, maybe I could support a quickie.

I think now that Alf and Irene are back HotDad going to take more of a back seat again. Last week was a really bad week for the HotDad and I hope it's not an indication of what's to come. At least we know he has one big storyline coming up.

I'll happily scrutinise HotDad any place any time any where! Feel free to leave the hard work to me!! :P:D I have done my research and according to the ACA Website Jon graduated 4 years after Amy Matthews so they weren't there at the same time. I am not totally against a HotDad/Rachel hook up but I don't think it's gonna happen as I think in the pictures they were just being friendly while watching a Kim/Kit scene being filmed.

Archived