Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what are you guys up to in the UK?

HotDad had 27 seconds of screen time tonight. That's got to be a new record for him.

BTW, like the new avatar, Karena. He's got a bit of a wicked look on his face (almost like he just blew out that candle behind him, if you get my drift (or his draft)) :) What scene is that from?

Today was episode 4337. Belle got rescued after Kelli's mate kidnapped her. The episode which was on Five Life after (ie.tomorrows episode) is the one with the Ash/Tony smackdown and when Martha lets rip at Morag. Due to my calculations Beth should be leaving on her 'trip' next Tuesday. :)

There are more avatars here if anyone is interested. I see you have a nice new avatar too Bodwod, HotDad looks kinda ggrrrrrrr!! :D The pic I used is from episode 4178 when Tony and Beth go over to visit Martha and she tells them she worries that Jack will get hurt while at work. Tony tells her he used to worry about him too. I have posted the cap in the screencaps thread but I will post it here too since he looks so damn cute! :wub: the eyes ........mmmmmmm :P

4178Tony.jpg

This 30 second scene business is getting kinda annoying now :( Nevemind eh, it will be less than 2 weeks until

Beth's death

and I just can't wait! Although I was a bit disappointed that Tony only got one mention in the week 15 spoilers considering the gravity of what will be happening.

^You guys aren't far behind us NZ'ers, and we are 25 eps behind Aussie...

Gosh, I have missed so much... can't believe that the spoilers have been confirmed. But I'm sure we'll see some great acting from Jon, :D I just can't wait!

When the page started loading I thought he'd finally had a haircut!!! Wishful thinking I guess, but I definitely need to check out this side part you guys are talking about...

When the page started loading I thought he'd finally had a haircut!!! Wishful thinking I guess, but I definitely need to check out this side part you guys are talking about...

Trust me you don't.. it is not a sight for the squeamish! :P I am tempted to go off on another rant about the hair but I think I will restrain myself this time! On second thoughts I'll just have a little rant... Please please please get your hair cut Jon!! It looks sssooooo good in the pic above!!

Anyway I was a little (actually a lot) disappointed to see Tony have only a 10 second and a 20 second scene today - It's just not good enough! :angry: I think he may feature in tomorrows episode so that may make up for it - Lets just hope he breaks the 30 second barrier this time!!!

Archived