Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

A scene in last nights episode (UK) put a smile on my face. It was when Tony walked into the Diner and asked Kim how the ultrasound with Kit went, revealing the appointment to Rachel.

Tony's reaction when he realized he had put his foot in it? Priceless :lol:!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Poor bloke, he looked like he wanted the earth to open up an swallow him! :D

HotDad's big storyline is drawing closer!! I am over the moon with the promo that was shown at the end of Friday's episode and I can't stop watching it! The scenes look absolutely amazing, HotDad does crying so well!! I think we may have to get our tissues ready though, a few boxes maybe!! But as I have mentioned in some other threads, I don't think these scenes will happen until the week after next as I have a feeling that Channel 7 have cocked up the promo again and put the wrong one on!!.. Doh!

Bodwod - I finally got to see the 'You're the love of my life' scene that we talked about a couple of months back, the one before Beth goes away! You probably don't remember but you were talking about it and I thought I was going mad as I didn't remember seeing it! In the end I figured it had been cut out of the version I had!

Sooooooooo much Tony in the NZ episodes this week... he was actually the reason I watched the whole omnibus! It was great when he caught Matilda sneaking out of Ric's window.

Gosh I haven't seen the latest promo, but you are right Karena, Jon is at his best when he does the emotional scenes. I may have to start downloading the episodes again...

^ Poor bloke, he looked like he wanted the earth to open up an swallow him! :D

HotDad's big storyline is drawing closer!! I am over the moon with the promo that was shown at the end of Friday's episode and I can't stop watching it! The scenes look absolutely amazing, HotDad does crying so well!! I think we may have to get our tissues ready though, a few boxes maybe!! But as I have mentioned in some other threads, I don't think these scenes will happen until the week after next as I have a feeling that Channel 7 have cocked up the promo again and put the wrong one on!!.. Doh!

Bodwod - I finally got to see the 'You're the love of my life' scene that we talked about a couple of months back, the one before Beth goes away! You probably don't remember but you were talking about it and I thought I was going mad as I didn't remember seeing it! In the end I figured it had been cut out of the version I had!

I can't stop watching it either. I was about to cry during the promos - I'll be bawling my eyes out when the episodes screen.

Jon Sivewright is really good at emotional scenes.

as I have a feeling that Channel 7 have cocked up the promo again and put the wrong one on!!.. Doh!

I don't think they played the wrong promo, I think they've been a bit deliberately misleading to milk the ratings. The promo actually said something along the lines of "the biggest week in Home and Away this year is coming". They didn't actually say it was next week, just that it was coming. Me think's they're playing funny buggers. I'm guilty of watching the promo a few hundred times myself.

Great new avatar, bttb-rox! I just noticed, you found the other side of Tony's face cut off in Karena's AV. :)

I don't think they played the wrong promo, I think they've been a bit deliberately misleading to milk the ratings. The promo actually said something along the lines of "the biggest week in Home and Away this year is coming". They didn't actually say it was next week, just that it was coming. Me think's they're playing funny buggers. I'm guilty of watching the promo a few hundred times myself.

That's a very good point - the sly buggers!!.. Getting everyone's hopes up like that.. shocking!! :)

Nevermind, just think this time next week we will be beside ourself with excitement (well I will anyway!). And I will have to change my signature to 'Tony has a storyline at last!" :D

Great new avatar, bttb-rox! I just noticed, you found the other side of Tony's face cut off in Karena's AV. :)

I think I may change it today to include the other side too, it's just too beautiful to only see half of!! :)

Archived