Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL :lol: . Thanks, I had'nt thought of that bodwod!! Tony's face is now complete :lol: . I must have watched the latest promo about 1000 times, I'm serious! I can't wait for the episodes now, even though I don't want Beth to die :( .

I have watched the promo a lot but not that many times!! But i'm kinda getting sick of that damn Kaiser Chiefs song so that is putting me off watching it more!! I like how Jack is crying too, it makes it even more emotional that they are both so distraught.

Adia - I think you should too, Johnny is sssooooooo last season! :D

He's only been gone a week in NZ though... :(

This is tough, but I think I will make it through this dark period... :P

Perhaps I'll make some Tony av's tomorrow on Photoshop to numb my Johnny pain...

Excellent, that's what we like to see, more HotDad fans! :D How long before a bit of Ric/Johnny/HotDad action enters you thoughts!? :P Actually I'm sure it probably has already!!

Has everyone seen the latest TV Week scans? Poor HotDad, I just want to give him a big hug! :wub:

OK, I know I'm not imagining it this time, HotDad has definitely had a little shag chopped off the side of his mop (somehow even the most innocent statements sound dirty). I know it's not neat and short like we have been wanting it but the hair I saw for under 30 seconds in last night's ep was trimmed. It's a start!!

I'm hoping we'll get at least 45 seconds of HotDad tonight.

His hair did look a little different but i'm not sure the scissors have been anywhere near it!? I wish they would because it's getting ridiculous now!! He looks like something I would use to clean the floor!

We have already discussed our fear of the ponytail or mullet but I've thought of something else which scares me to death..... The Hairband! :o:D

I think only people in the UK will know what i'm talking about but his hair looks like one of The Riddlers. He would fit in well with Mossop and Tiddler!!

Archived