Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

It will upset me "The big week" because Clarrisa was always one of my favourites before i knew what was coming and she left i missed her but knew well "thought" she would be back"

however upsetting as that is at least it Gives Jon his first real chance to show us another side to Tony, I both laughed and got a bit teary at episode 4399 seeing the whole family and Jon laughing and getting ready if only they knew...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well i might as well join the love of Tony, as i liked him and his character as soon as he showed up. But i am most probably nearer to his age than you load of young beauties. :wub::rolleyes: It is about time he had a story to tell, but it is a shame it is on the back of Beth’s departure. Very sad week ahead.

Welcome to all the Newbies. We've had a fan club of 3 or 4 + visitors for a while so it's great to see more people dropping in.

But i am most probably nearer to his age than you load of young beauties.

Well, interested in seeing if I was the oldest Home and Away fan in the world (at the grand age of 33) I read your profile, Emmadolly. 99, huh? :) You've got me beat on that one, Grandma :) I think that puts me closer to Jon's age though and therefore I'm going to have to call dibs on the HotDad, you horny old bugger!!!!

ETA: I've just realised that if you are actually 99 then this post is somewhat insulting. I am assuming that you are not 99, hence the sarcastic tone. If you are actually 99, then I take it all back and leave you with - you go girl!!

^ I wouldn't exactly call myself young either..... unfortunately! I'm not quite as old as Emmadolly though! :P

Welcome to the Tony lovin' victim of the night and Emmadolly :) I'm really pleased to see you are still using my avatar Emma :D I love that Tony/Beth scene!

Such a shame there won't ever be another scene between them

:( . Well, apart from the arm hanging off the edge of the trolley!

^ Me too! I'm so glad that Tony has appeared in recent episodes, and been in a scene for more than 30 seconds! Today's Aussie ep was excellent, but I really can't wait until next week.

It was sooo funny when Kit was ordering Tony out of the house, so I had to to transcribe the funniest bit...

Kit: Now...if it's not Kim I'm kicking out, it's you. Go.

Tony: Okay.

Kit: Out...now!

Tony: I'm going, I'm going. Look, I'm gone. Bye.

I've posted screencaps from episodes 4399 and 4400 in the Jon/Tony screencap section.

(I love your new signature, Karena :D).

Surprise dose of Tony in Friday's episode, not that i'm complaining! If he is in next Monday and Tuesday's episodes then that will be 4 episodes in a row, at least! Bring on next week :D He was so excited that Beth was coming home today

Poor fella

EDIT: I loved that scene too Coco! I changed my sig earlier this week and I will be changing it again next week :wink:

Archived