Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disapointed we got to wait till monday rather than end of todays for you know what , however considering Tony's

First wife was also in a car crash

i think we will not only see him show his stuff on monday and tuesday but see him take a more active role in upcoming weeks of the soap everyone around him Mattie,kit etc will be relying on him to hold them together

I can see this thread getting very busy over the next week or two!! Welcome Emmadolly! :D Like you guys have said before, Jon is so good at doing emotional scenes....plenty more of those to come I hope!

So can I.

Next weeks episodes are going to be so sad. :( There will probably be heaps of emotional scenes involoving Tony. I think it will be interesting to see how Tony copes after Beth's death, considering that Kate also died in a car accident. Poor Tony. :(

I'm very interested to see how Tony deals with this storyline and how he is going to cope with supporting his family.

It looks like Beth's funeral is in Adelaide, but there is also a memorial service in Summer Bay a few days later.

. There is a scan that confirms that here! Tony's face :(.

I simply can't wait for Monday's and Tuesday's episodes!! We have waited for so long for there to be a good Tony storyline and the time is finally here!

I watched episode 4036 (I think) today. It was the one where Jack banged his head and had to go to hospital. Tony was really worried about him and was crying when he told Beth about his late wife. Jon did the scene amazingly well so if that is any indication of anything he will be fantastic next week!

P.s. Nice new avatar Coco! :D

P.s. Nice new avatar Coco! :D

Thanks, dsingles made it :D. That episode (4036), where Tony was crying, was so good (and so sad)! He is really convincing as well. Some actors aren't very convincing when they're involved in emotional scenes. However, Jon can definitely do emotional scenes.

Karena, I think you might want to consider changing your signature to...TONY HAS GOT A STORYLINE!!! :lol: (Only joking :P).

LOL :lol: . That's a good idea actually, some of us (including myself :wink:) are getting very excited (over-excited actually :P), and we haven't even seen the episodes yet!! Although I'm fairly sure we won't be dissapointed....at least I hope not anyway, otherwise I will make my feelings known in this thread next week :lol:.

I am pretty sure we won't be disappointed but you never know, I am an eternal pessimist! I am getting very excited too, I will probably break the land speed record getting home from work on Monday so I can see the episode as quickly as humanly possible! :D

I am pretty sure we won't be disappointed but you never know, I am an eternal pessimist! I am getting very excited too, I will probably break the land speed record getting home from work on Monday so I can see the episode as quickly as humanly possible! :D

LOL :lol:. I'm going to have some serious screencapping to do next week thats for sure. :lol:

Archived