Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long now til Monday's episode!! :D I'm not getting excited at all... honestly! :wink:

I have had a temporary change of avatar but normal service will resume in about a week when HotDad will re-appear for good!

I'm staying fairly calm at the moment, but I won't be tomorrow!! :lol: I love your new avatar, great colouring! I'm just hoping that there isn't too much Martha and Cam stuff! Mondays preview on the official site, is worrying me a bit because in the recap there is alot of Martha/Jack/Cam. I'm also a bit cheesed off at the preview because it's all about Kit and Kim, although I guess that will also bring some more Tony airtime, so that can't be bad thing!!

I really hope that in Monday's episode, Tony doesn't just arrive at the scene, finds out about Beth and then starts crying :( ....end of episode, I will be soooo dissapointed! IMO there should be a build up to it. From the latest Soap World (I think :unsure:) scans, it say's that

Tony is in the hospital waiting room, then starts to get worried when Beth hasn't arrived there yet, and then he goes to look for her.

So I guess that's a build up! Anyway I'm being negative, so I'm going to think positive! Tomorrows episode should be brilliant!

I'm very excited about tonight's episode but more excited about tomorrow's because I do think it'll end with Tony arriving at the scene. Nice new Avatar, Karena. I can still see a little bit of HotDad in the corner so it still works for me!

What can I say about todays Aussie episode...it was really special but also really really sad :(. I've literally just watched it. Jon's performance in the whole episode was amazing, especially at the end of the ep. And the promo, so much sadness :(:(. It was just an amazing episode, I'm not dissapointed at all.

Archived