Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

You're right Coco, I think that's the most scenes ever in an episode! It makes up for the last few weeks of giving us virtually nothing!

LOL :lol:.

I'm going to let everyone into a little secret... ssshhhh.... I'm being all creative and making a Beth/Tony video which will be up tomorrow evening. I wanted it up tonight but having technical difficulties and need sleep! May have a quick scan back through tonights episode before bed though!

Ah, fantastic!! I look foward to seeing it!! :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW: Am I the only Aussie HotDad fan because I always wake up to pages of HotDad discussion that's happened in the wee small hours of the Aussie morning from my pals across the pond and by the time I join the discussion again it's nap time in the UK. I feel a little out of synch over here.

I'm here!!

IMO,the best scene was when HotDad was trying to comfort Maddie and she kept pushing him away.It was sad when he was looking at the pics in her wallet to.Her stuff thrown all over the accident site was a good touch to.

Definately the most and best we've seen of him.

Terrible episode today, it was soooo wrong not to continue the Beth storyline to see how everyone was but they have been stuck on a plane to Adelaide never to be seen til god knows when! I am hoping the focus will be back on Tony and the family on Friday.. it better be anyway! :angry:

To cheer people up and to get a good HotDad fix I have finished my Beth and Tony video. click here to see it :)

Where has everyone gone? Please don't desert Tony in his hour of need!!

I don't know about anyone else but I am suffering major HotDad withdrawal at the moment!! :P He better be in it tomorrow or I will be a seriously unhappy bunny :angry: It looks like Mattie is in it so I am thinking/hoping/praying that he might be.. fingers crossed

I've been re-watching old (short-haired) HotDad's during the 2 day drought. Last night I watched the gorgeous "I'll always be there for you" talk with Lucas (I love that scene) and the ep when Lucas borrowed the $50 and gave it to Lee (for totally shallow reason, he looks so damn fine in that episode - everything was working for him). Hubby walked past the screen as I was watching and, using his best Frankenstein voice when he saw Beth there said "SHE's ALIVE"!!!

I'm really hoping tonight's ep has some HotDad. Not jus HotDad but HotDad with a hair cut, wearing that nice pair of dark blue pair of jeans (not that horrible old grey stonewash pair) and a PLAIN, preferably brown, tee-shirt that sits just at the top of his jeans so when he reaches up ...... OK, I'm getting a little too obsessed now. Think I shall go back into hiding.

Where has everyone gone? Please don't desert Tony in his hour of need!!

I don't know about anyone else but I am suffering major HotDad withdrawal at the moment!! :P He better be in it tomorrow or I will be a seriously unhappy bunny :angry: It looks like Mattie is in it so I am thinking/hoping/praying that he might be.. fingers crossed

I'm here!! I'm missing Tony too!! :( I'm pretty sure he will be in it tomorrow, but I guess we will have to wait and see :D.

BTW Karena, I've been watching the Tony and Beth video you made, all day today! That song is soooooo addictive as well! :D

I've just had a frightening thought!

This is only borderline spoilerish so I'm not going to use the spoiler tags but anyone who doesn't want to know anything please skip the rest of my post.

We've read that Tony doesn't cope well with Beth's death (not that I think there's a good way to cope with a thing like that). In TV land, husbands/Dads who don't cope well with their wives death get all mopey, don't leave the house and let themselves go. I've got a nasty feeling we might see Tony wearing a flannel shirt and growing a beard (which wont take long - those sideburns have already done half the work). I hope not, I hope they show him hit rock bottom with his grief whilst still maitaining the pretty.

Archived