Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been to the official page. How exciting - HotDad's got a box!! .... wait, that sounds wrong.... I mean he has a little box on the front page with his piccie in it. Good interview. It made me feel like going to the gym though.

Still disappointed with the lack of photos/spoilers for him next week. I hope he gets back from Adelaide on Monday but I have a feeling we wont be seeing him for another day or two. I'm looking forward to the memorial service.

Gutted not to see HotDad tonight :angry: Why couldn't they all come back from Adelaide together? Nevermind I got my fix anyway because he was in the Five Life episode today, it was the one where Kit and Rachel got rescued from the edge of the cliff. HotDad was so sweet with Kit in the hospital :wub:

Great interview on the official site. He really does take his acting seriously by not going to the gym to make him feel depressed! I liked the quote "I've really been looking forward to a storyline like this" - so have we Jon, so have we!!!

I can't wait for the memorial service, it sounds great. I wonder what the undoing and redoing his jacket thing is about. I am very interested in the scene with Irene and I wonder if he does end up crumbling in public.

I'm usually pretty skeptical about stuff in Wikipedia but this rumour seems to be popping up quite a bit lately. I think

the new woman in Tony's life could be the tie in with the rumour that he sleeps with Lucas' girlfriend (the older woman). The only way I can buy this happening is if he doesn't know she and Lucas were seeing eachother. I can actually see him going off the rails a bit and having meaningless one night stands. He's lost two wives so I can get that he might want to shag around a bit without any kind of emotional response but I wont buy it if they have him do something to deliberately hurt one of his kids. That's out of character no matter how shattered he is.

Archived