Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

There's two pics of him on the official site. One at the memorial service and one with a caption about

Tony and Kim being upset that the Gym has to close. This could lead to him taking over from Beth at the juice bar.

As for the Lucas stuff, there's a bit in the TV Week saying next Thursday that

Tony is thrilled to have Lucas back home but upset when he learns he gave up a scholarship to a prestigious school. The Friday has a new teacher in town with a connection to Lucas so the older woman spoiler seems to be true.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so disappointing. I can't believe we got so close to a storyline for him and nothing is happening. I was really looking forward to the next batch of spoilers, holding out hope of a Tony mention. :(

I got so excited when Martha said that Jack and Tony were home "tomorrow" and then the next scene was a night time scene. The last time I felt like this I was waiting for Santa!!

Hmm, three posts in a row for me. They say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

And here's the second..... I don't know if it's just because of the huge HotDad dry spell and being so damn excited to see him back on the screen tonight but the shaggy hair is really growing on me (not literally - that would be weird) but he looked damn fine tonight. The hair was workin' it. Maybe his hair should grieve more often. It looks hot when it's sad.

OOOh i'm liking the hair at the moment as well, i now this is sad but i can't wait for the beth storyline to come over here, it's not i wanted her to die but Jon/Tony needs storylines!

oh and does anyone know the episode after the Holdens move in??

OOOh i'm liking the hair at the moment as well, i now this is sad but i can't wait for the beth storyline to come over here, it's not i wanted her to die but Jon/Tony needs storylines!

oh and does anyone know the episode after the Holdens move in??

the episode AFTER they move in is 4022

Archived