Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a lot to go through having a funeral and then a memorial service. There's a certain amount of added tension to your grieving in the lead up to the funeral, adding a memorial service would just keep that going. Don't know if I could do it.

There doesn't look like there's going to be many people there and I can't believe that no one's even mentioned Lucas. What could be happening a writer's camp that could possibly be more important than this?

There doesn't look like there's going to be many people there and I can't believe that no one's even mentioned Lucas. What could be happening a writer's camp that could possibly be more important than this?

Yeah I agree, you would think he could come back for the memorial service, but looks like he'll be returning in a few days time instead.

Just watched 4408 (I skipped through all the Martha/Cam stuff - sooooo boring!!!) - it was great!! I wasn't expecting there to be many Tony scenes, but I was suprised there were quite a few!

The scene where Tony was on the beach, and Alf called out his name, and he didn't really realise, that was pretty sad especially when they showed Tony walking off in the other direction, he just looked so alone and lost without Beth :(:(.

And then the scene at the end :(. That's three episodes in the last week or two where the episode has ended with Tony crying or getting very emotional :(.

Some beautiful HotDad moments tonight. I liked the moment with the three of them on the couch at the end but am hoping for a lot more connection like that in upcoming episodes. The interaction between the people Beth's death is directly involving has seriously been lacking.

My god it's good to be back, even if it is a flying visit! I am hoping to get my computer back tomorrow so I will finally be able to see this weeks episodes! I am having serious withdrawal from the HotDad! I have been trying to keep up to date with this thread using my mobile phone (which was very time consuming and frustrating!) but I tried to post a message and it didn't work unfortunately. I could see that you were talking to yourself for a while Bodwod but I couldn't reply! Damn technology!!

Wednesdays and thursdays episodes sound good but I have a feeling from what people are saying that this storyline could have been handled a whole lot better than it has. It has been very disappointing that we haven't seen the full aftermath of Beth's death and more interaction between the family. I hope that Beth's death is not swept under the carpet and Tony continues to grieve, like what would happen in real life. I am looking forward to the stuff with Lucas next week but I am hoping HotDad doesn't get another woman too soon.

I will be back tomorrow night *touch wood* with more HotDad discussion!

Just a quickie before I go - I have just read on Home and Away Central that Jon Sivewright is replacing Paul O'Brien in a special one night only Priscilla Queen of the Desert!! What I would give to see that!! :D Hope there will be some pics of it around when it happens!! On second thoughts HotDad in a dress probably won't float 'my boat'! :lol:

Woo-hoo, HotDad in Hotpants!!! I just did a little hunt around for tickets and it looks like you can't buy them for that performance. There are a couple of giveaway's but that seems to be it. Bugger! I'm going to see what I can do to get myself some tickets. Thanks for the update Karena.

As for HotDad this week, I'm kinda likin' this new cranky pants HotDad. It's nice to see a slightly different side of him - a little Jack Bauer under the surface.

Archived