Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm some very interesting stuff on the official site about the new teacher, Naomi. It sounds like Tony and Naomi become 'friends', I hope that's all it is though :D . It would be waaaay to soon after Beth, for Tony to find someone else :( .....although they would make a cute couple!!!! :wub:

The new whispers have been posted and by the looks of things (I'm purely guessing that Tony is the person being referred to) Tony turns to Naomi (when you say their names together it sounds quite funny :lol:), for comfort/support....so next week should be pretty good :D. Tony is also in one of the pics on the official site too :D.

I'm going to conduct a little poll here :lol:

So what do you guys think, should Tony:

a) Stay single, because it's too soon after Beth.

b) Become friends with Naomi.

c) Start going out with Naomi :rolleyes:.

Get in line, Dom :)

I think for now he should stay single but I'd like to see him heat things up in the future. Something with a lot more fire in it than his relationship with Beth.

I totally agree with what all of you have said he should stay single for now! :D But maybe in the future something can happen between either Tony and someone else or Tony and Naomi :D.

He needs all the supprt he can get! :(

Archived