Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

If it means we get to see more of HotDad he can get it on with Colleen for all I care!!

To quote Rainman [rocking][covers ears]hot water burn baby, hot water burn baby!!![/covers ears][/rocking]

He did look hot last night. The black combo - sooo much better than last year's fashion disaster. When the cast took to the stage for the "most popular drama" award, HotDad hung back to help Ada up the stairs. Awww, what a gentleman. I thought I spied a haircut but didn't want to call it since I seem to have had a few oasis moments when it comes to his hair.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! He looks seriously hot! :wub: The one of him and Jodi is great, he looks like he is pretending to grab her for a kiss because his other hand is on the back of her head! :D

As for the hair, there is definate trimming at the sides but the back still looks quite long. I hope the back doesn't get too long or he will be straying into mullet territory! :o I have to say that the sideburns are getting a little out of control but I am detecting a bit of stubble in the Jodi pic which I very much approve of!! I must clear one thing up though.... stubble = good, beard and/or moustache = bad! :D

Prediction time people, when do we expect HotDad to appear this week? I'm thinking Wednesday at the earliest but he will definately be involved in Thursdays episode because of the Lucas stuff.

Those pics are so luvvverly :wub:. If that was the case in the second pic I would like to see what happened a couple of seconds later :lol:. *Thoughts of a Tony and Martha pairing come into my head* *sighs*, if only!! :lol: If I spot any more pics I'll let you know :D.

I'm thinking/hoping the SuperDad (is that a new one or have I just nicked it :lol:) will be in Fridays ep maybe, although Wednesday, Thursday and Friday would be fantastic....but that's pretty unlikely to happen!

The one of him and Jodi is great, he looks like he is pretending to grab her for a kiss because his other hand is on the back of her head!

As long as he doesn't try any of that on in India!!

Yeah, I don't think he'll be getting much of a look in until Wednesday. Although tonight's ep features Kim and Kit so he might pass by with some shopping. Honestly, all my high hopes for his storyline are completely dashed. I think we're actually seeing less of him now than we were before.

Totally agree with the stubble discussion. I tell you, it's nice to have a place to come and discuss some of the deeper issues of life.

The one of him and Jodi is great, he looks like he is pretending to grab her for a kiss because his other hand is on the back of her head!

As long as he doesn't try and of that on in India!!

This is probably a dum question but what do you mean bodwod??, I'm a little confused! :unsure:

Spoilers for week 19 have just been posted I am sooooooo happy right now!!!! 2 mentions of Tony and it specifically says 'Lucas discovers the shattering truth about his fathers relationship'!! The spoilers also mention about life becoming more complicated for Tony!! Sorry I'm just so happy, I think week 19 is going to be a GREAT week! :D

If we weren't a world apart, Coco we could hold hands, dance in a little circle and sing the "happy, happy, joy, joy" song. I'm pretty sure that's the most we've ever seen Tony appear in spoilers in one week. I just wish I could fast forward through the next week and a bit's worth of crap and bring it on faster. WOW. I'm way to excited - this HotDad obsession is becoming unhealthy.

Archived