Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Well todays Five episode (4356), was Ric's first day in prison, poor guy I feel so sorry for him . But at least Matilda is coping because she has Tony to support her!! So thats where us peeps in England are up to at the moment .

Some of HotDad's finest supporting moments.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bodwod... we have been like 2 ships that pass in the night! We can have an actual conversation for once! Why must there be such an unsociable time difference between here and Oz?! :D

At the moment Ric has just gone to jail so Mattie is upset. Today was the episode where she overheard Alf talking about jail and Tony ran after her and gave her a big hug. Then he sat holding her hand for a bit!

As for this Naomi business, it has surprised me a little how they have made it happen fairly close to Beth's death. But I guess that they probably intended it to be this way to show how Tony was or wasn't coping with his loss. He has never done anything like this before so I am now more looking forward to this more than Beth's death! I just hope his relationship with Lucas isn't ruined by it all. That would be a tragedy. But it sounds like we were right in what we were saying a few weeks back, that Tony wouldn't hurt Lucas on purpose. From the spoilers it seems he probably finds out about Lucas and her after he has done the 'deed'!

Hi Bodwod... we have been like 2 ships that pass in the night! We can have an actual conversation for once! Why must there be such an unsociable time difference between here and Oz?! :D

I ask myself that very question everyday!! :D

As for what you were saying about the Tony/Lucas/Naomi buisness, Tony would never hurt Luc on purpose, Tony just isn't that kind of person.

Has this thread ever had so many updates in a day?! You certainly can't say we don't show our appreciation for the wonderful SuperDad that is, Tony Holden! :D

My new nickname could be Coco Holden....it's late and I start saying silly things when its late at night :lol:. Tony is actually waayyy to old for me but Tony is a great SuperDad and Jon is :wub:.

Well he's not too old for me, Coco so maybe I could marry him and we could adopt you :)

It's going to be interesting to see this whole thing play out. From what I've read, Lucas lied about his age when he started the relationship with Naomi. As a parent only, you would think Tony would have something to say about that but I guess all that will be put to the side for the bigger issue. Naomi's a little too young for Tony, she's 21 - much closer to Luke's age.

I'm wondering how they will meet and get close so quickly. I'm thinking that Tony gets called down to the school because there's a spoiler saying that Lucas causes a bit of a frackass (what am I, 80 years old?) in class. Something has to facilitate a meeting that would escalate the relationship so fast, I can't see them just running into each other in the diner.

Well he's not too old for me, Coco so maybe I could marry him and we could adopt you :)

It's going to be interesting to see this whole thing play out. From what I've read, Lucas lied about his age when he started the relationship with Naomi. As a parent only, you would think Tony would have something to say about that but I guess all that will be put to the side for the bigger issue. Naomi's a little too young for Tony, she's 21 - much closer to Luke's age.

I'm wondering how they will meet and get close so quickly. I'm thinking that Tony gets called down to the school because there's a spoiler saying that Lucas causes a bit of a frackass (what am I, 80 years old?) in class. Something has to facilitate a meeting that would escalate the relationship so fast, I can't see them just running into each other in the diner.

LOL :lol: That (what's highlighted) is so funny! This is definately the funniest thread on bttb!

I hadn't heard anything about Lucas causing a bit of disruption in class, so thanks bodwod, I will have to investigate now. The more we keep talking about Tony and Naomi getting together the more I actually want them to stay together :o. I never thought I would say that just after Beth died.

Anyway I'm off now, its almost midnight here :rolleyes:. Speak to you gals tomorrow :D.

The only thing I can think of as to why they would become close is that maybe Tony needs to talk to someone about his feelings and feels more comfortable talking to someone who didn't know Beth. As he said the other day he didn't want to break down in front of the kids and he seems to be pushing Jack away too. I still would have preferred Naomi to be a bit older than she is, maybe 27ish as it would be slightly more realistic.

The question remains, and forgive my bluntness, is the HotDad gonna get to put that famous tongue into action or will the scene(s) between Tony and Naomi be a big damp squib?! :P

Well he'd better lick those lips and get that tongue down her throat because that's what I've been waiting for since he moved to Summer Bay. I'll be so disappointed if this one isn't nice n hot n firey. As I said, I don't want a love affair (well I do personally but that's between me and my shrink), I just want to see him get a little wild and passionate.

I hadn't heard anything about Lucas causing a bit of disruption in class, so thanks bodwod, I will have to investigate now.

There was something in the TV week saying that he's trying to pursue her and she resorts to ignoring him and then he almost spills the beans in front of the whole class. Also, it seems that most of the other Summer Bay kids are on detention next week so it looks like we'll get a few school scenes.

I still would have preferred Naomi to be a bit older than she is, maybe 27ish as it would be slightly more realistic.

Yep, same here.

So you guys are just getting to the Martha/Tony stuff, is that right? There were some good eps in there. Quite a lot of HotDad around that time if my memory serves. He was dealing with Mattie, Martha and Sam/Rory at the same time I think. Happy viewing.

We should be soon I think. Was the Tony/Martha stuff the same week he had to deal with the Ric/Mattie 'thing'? I recall him being in 3 good episodes in one week but I think i'm getting mixed up. It might be the start of the Tony/Martha stuff soon but the good week musn't be until Ric gets out of jail. I think?? <_<

Well he'd better lick those lips and get that tongue down her throat because that's what I've been waiting for since he moved to Summer Bay. I'll be so disappointed if this one isn't nice n hot n firey. As I said, I don't want a love affair (well I do personally but that's between me and my shrink), I just want to see him get a little wild and passionate.

Well thats to the point!! But exactly what I was thinking! :lol: I really don't think that this will be the start of something bigger, i'm pretty sure it will just be a fling and won't happen again when he finds out about her and Lucas. I wonder how he finds out anyway. I have visions of him hiding in the bedroom when Lucas turns up on her doorstep!! That would be so good!

Oh god i've just had a thought..... what if she ends up pregnant!? That paternity storyline will be a little trickly won't it! :D

Archived