Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

I was thinking the same thing. There should be something in TV about it. I'll bet it'll be focused on Lucas though. I'm looking forward to Kit and Mattie's reaction too but am not holding out too much hope on the Mattie front. They've hardly been in the same room together for months. She's in all the Ric and teen scenes and uses up her contract quota leaving no time for the Hunter/Holden scenes.

Yes that is also quite disappointing, the lack of Matilda/Tony bonding. After her speech at the memorial service it would have been much better if Tony went and hugged her and not Ric. One thing is for sure, if Mattie finds out about Naomi I don't think it will help with the bonding!

I was thinking of doing some caps from todays episode now, if anyone else isn't already doing them?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Coco, you have been a busy little capper. I'm looking forward to visiting your gallery and checking them out as they go up.

I was thinking of doing some caps from todays episode now, if anyone else isn't already doing them?

Cap away. I'm usually pretty late capping because I record to my PVR and don't take them off until there's enough to fill a RAM disc.

Capping them now so they will be uploaded very soon! Some small observations - I have just realised how nice his shoulders are! And I liked the shorts he was wearing today! :wink::D

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention that the hair was a little out of control and a touch birds nest like!

When he first walked into the kitchen with the singlet, baggy shorts and sneakers I though... hmm, interesting combo but I like how they show them around the house half dressed because that's how it is. I'm in bra and undies until the moment I walk out the door. It always bugs me in shows that people a imaculately dressed around the house - and in shoes! Please, who wears shoes at home?

Good observation on the shoulders, I concur. I love his arms. Nice and strong.

It always bugs me in shows that people a imaculately dressed around the house - and in shoes! Please, who wears shoes at home?

I know, its not very realistic either! I only were shoes in the house when I'm about to go out or if my feet are really cold! :lol:

I have noticed that HotDad actually spends more time barefoot than he does with shoes on! I would seek out evidence but it's getting late! :D

Episode 4413 pics posted here. Erm.... how can I put this in a subtle way... check out the shorts! :wink:

I quite like the shorts he was wearing actually!! :D I love the bright blue top that he is wearing in the pic on the official site :wub:.

I've made 5 sub-albums in the 'Tony Screencaps' album of my gallery thingy :lol:, they include episodes: 4020, 4021, 4036, 4331 and 4341 :rolleyes:.

EDIT: I've decided to delete those ^ albums and start from episode 4399 :D.

Archived