Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Just one thing I would like to add about todays episode.... HotDad looked so sad in the bar/club I just wanted to go and give him a cuddle :wub: He clearly wasn't ready to go out. :(

Anyway, I have posted lots of caps of todays episode here :)

Coco - I get my episodes from Diwana - have you heard of it?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot for the offer Karena, I'll let you know if I sign-up :D.

Just looked at your screencaps from todays episode.... :wub:. The surfing lesson looks soooo sweet :wub:. I'm going to save all of my SuperDad discussion for next week! :lol:

I'm not going anywhere!!

I've got an idea :wink:, to help ourselves survive over the weekend why don't I (and you guys can help me of cause :P), do a little competition/game??

I'm not very good with this type of thing so bare with me! Okay, I'm thinking maybe it could be to do with Tony's best moments in 2007. I will post a few pictures of Tony in here I guess :unsure: , in some of his best moments. I will number them e.g 1, 2,3 etc. and you guys can vote in here or by PM. It might be more fun to PM me actually because then I can post the results without you already knowing which 'moment' is probably going to win! You could say why you liked that scene or why you liked Tony's hair in that episode!! :lol: I think it could be quite fun.

I'm thinking 10 pictures at the moment....maybe more....maybe less.

I totally understand if you think its a rubbish idea :lol:. What do you guys think??

Its a great idea! I think it is a better idea to PM you so that the winning moment is a surprise. I reckon 10 moments should be about right. Do you need any help picking the 10? I have a few ideas but to be honest I would have trouble choosing my favourite!! :D

Excellent! I thought everyone was going to say it was a rubbish idea :lol:. If you want to vote then please PM me the number of your favourite Tony moment! :).

Feel free to post your ideas Karena!! :D

I'm okay at the moment for selecting the 'moments' but I do need one pic actually, could I use one of your latest 'Tony teaching Naomi to surf' pics?? (The other moments I have chosen are a bit less 'minor' than that btw!!) :lol:

I'll post the pictures shortly....this so is exciting!! :D

Of course you can use any of my pics :)

You have probably included these anyway but I will suggest a few anyway:

Tony saying goodbye to Beth - aka the big (last) kiss

Discovering Beth was in the crash

Telling the girls Beth was dead

Looking at her belongings in the kitchen and crying

The memorial service

The Tony/Mattie chat after he caught her at Ric's

The Tony/Ash smackdown in the bar

Tony's fall out with Martha

PS. I hope there are more visitors to the thread and you get more than 2 votes!!

Archived