Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Just out of curiosity, how many votes did you get?

You and Karena were the only ones that voted but that was okay because you voted for the same 'moment' anyway! I'm not quite sure what would have happened if you had chosen different ones :lol:.

Glad you like the plan bodwod! Who would like to host the next game?? :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet it was just us three!! :D

I just found a great clip of Jon from the 2006 logies doing a 'tongue thing'! I will post some caps in the usual thread in a bit and will post the few seconds of video ASAP!

Not long until mondays episode for you Bodwod! There is no clean way to say this so I am just gonna come out with it - I hope HotDad's tongue gets a workout and 'springs' into action! We know he's got one, he shows us often enough!! :wink: (Forgive me for being crude, I have had a few beers!! :blink: )

LOL :lol: Karena!! Your forgiven :wink:. I'm very excited about tomorrows episode and how everyone is going to be effected by this!

I think I have seen that logies clip actually :unsure:. I've seen one clip of Jon from the 2006 logies and he was doing the 'tongue thing'!!! :lol:

Heh. I'll let you know when the ep's aired how the tongue did. A girl needs to be prepared for a thing like that :)

I don't remember the tongue at the Logies in 2006. I probably couldn't see past that awful suit.

Heh. I'll let you know when the ep's aired how the tongue did. A girl needs to be prepared for a thing like that :)

Indeed she does! :wink: Anyway, I have a horrible feeling that we won't even see them kiss. They will probably just look at each other and then it will be the end of the episode. Then the next thing we will see is them waking up in bed. I hope i'm wrong!!!

I don't remember the tongue at the Logies in 2006. I probably couldn't see past that awful suit.

I didn't remember it at the time but I watched it again tonight as some people wanted me to reupload the video. I was most amused when I saw the tongue thing!! :Ppics here

Anyway, I have a horrible feeling that we won't even see them kiss. They will probably just look at each other and then it will be the end of the episode.

I'm sorry but that would be awful if they didn't kiss!!! :o I reckon they might....maybe :unsure:. We know that they hug but....a kiss would be nice IMO!! If tomorrows episode does end with them just hugging I will be quite annoyed actually <_<. We have all waited soooo long for Tony to get a storyline and now he has one they could at least kiss :rolleyes: !!!

Thank you so much for uploading the Logies coverage Karena! I had seen some of it but it was awesome to see the clips that I hadn't :D. Those caps are sooo funny, thanks for them! Even if I did just have to experience Jon's shirt and suit choice all over again!!!

No probs! I have done the video clip of the tongue thing, it is only a few seconds so be careful not to blink or you might miss it! The clip runs at normal speed then I have repeated it a half speed. I left the slowed down audio on just for comedy value when the tongue is doing it's thing!! :lol:

click here for clip :)

The clip runs at normal speed then I have repeated it a half speed. I left the slowed down audio on just for comedy value when the tongue is doing it's thing!! :lol:

:lol: WOW!! I just watched the whole video again, lovin the tongue thing Jon!! :wink::lol:

WOW - that tongue really got a workout at the Logies. I don't think I've ever seen it go into full-on Jane Fonda workout mode before! Good spotting.

SPOILERS

I've just picked up the TV week and Tony's on the second page again. Apparently Lucas gets kicked out of school for bad behaviour, spiralling out of control after finding out about HotDad and Naomi - ooh, so dramatic. Anyway, he's cracks it and tells Mattie about the affair and they both head off and get wasted at Drew's 18th party. Lucas goes missing (for something new) and Tony finds him passed out on the beach. He has to get his stomach pumped. Mattie blames HotDad for the whole thing. Nooooo - they must worship the HotDad!! Anyway, before long, the whole town's in on it. Oh, and Ric must bust them because there's a line in there about Mattie being upset with him for keeping the Tony/Naomi fling a secret.

I'm so excited, I may well bust!!

Thanks for the spoilers Bodwod :) I want lots of HotDad scenes but I don't like the idea of his family hating him :( Poor HotDad. It sounds like it is more than just a one night stand if Ric catches them because that isn't until next week. I have just read the week 21 spoilers and unfortunately there are no Tony mentions. Naomi gets a few though, and Jack, so hopefully he will be around somewhere. It sounds like Naomi is not so nice after all!.. Infact I will refer to her as 'the evil one' from now on!! How dare she destroy the perfect Hunter/Holdens!? :wink::D

Archived