Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one picture of HotDad on the official site for next week but it looks a good one and I am optimistic for an appearance on Monday! It says that

Irene has to protect Colleen from Tony when he goes mad over the article!

It sounds like HotDad is gonna show us more cranky manliness!! Excellent :D

Speaking of which, I am working on a little 'something' but I will be back at some point over the wekend with that!!

Look foward to seeing what the little 'something' is Karena!! :D I'm thinking a Tony video.....but I could be completley wrong! I was a bit dissapointed to see just one pic of the SuperDad on the official site but then again its better than none!

I'm in the process of writing a fan fic about Beth and Tony :wub:. But i'm not quite sure what to call it. It would be great if you could let me know which one you like the most :D. These are the names I have come up with so far (well the last two are inspired by a couple of my favourite songs :P):

I Will Love You Forever

I Will Never Stop Loving You

You And Me Always And Forever

I'm In Love And Always Will Be

Well i've posted my fic which I decided to call *drum roll* .......I'm in love and always will be! Thank you Karena, for helping me decide, I was also veering towards that one, I felt it characterized the fic quite well :D. I've posted three chapters already :rolleyes:.....click the link if you want to read it!

I'm In Love And Always Will Be

P.S I said it was 34 pages in Microsoft Word yesterday, now its 38!!! :lol: Writing fan fiction is soooo addictive!! :P

Archived