Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just watching old videos and Tony ROCKS in that Harry Chambers episode.

He did indeed!! I loved the scene where he was standing up in the surf club in front of everyone mouthing off at Harry Chambers.....awesome stuff!!

Now i've been thinking (read the spoiler tags if you want to know...what i've been thinking :P).....

with this new family moving to the bay, the Campbells, do you think Tony will foster one of the kids if say their grandad dies?? I'm not sure if he does but I mean how cute would it be if SuperDad started fostering kids?!! Annie (played by Charlotte Best) sounds like a nice character and so does her brother Geoff (played by Lincoin Lewis)!! I guess that any new family has to get to know or at least become 'aqquainted with the Hunter-Holdens

:P at some point!!

A reasonble (one scene :P) amount of Tony in todays UK episode! Tony and Cassie should be in more scenes together they make a nice duo. It's not often we get to see an older person (I am NOT calling Tony old btw :ph34r:) and a younger person in a scene without one of them shouting at the other or wreking havoc!! :D

I've added screencaps from episodes 4427 and 4428 in the other thread.

Was just watching old videos and Tony ROCKS in that Harry Chambers episode.

It's funny you should mention that! :D I have finally finished the 'little something' I have been working on since the weekend and that is the very first clip in it! All the talk last week of HotDad standing up for himself and being a man inspired me to make a compilation video of HotDad's angry moments.

May I present to you 25 minutes of HotDad grrrrrrr-ness featuring him losing his temper, asserting himself, being cranky and showing extreme manliness!! Enjoy!!

Click here to download >>>>>>> AngryHotDad

P.S. It is a tough one as I love them all but my favourite clip is "I said... thats enough!" I love the way he bursts into the surf club and pushes Jack out!! :wub:

Hi Karena,

I'm a fan of hotdad too, here in Belgium we are far behind on H&A though. I also watched your video several times, I love it! I just have a question, do you know from what episode the scene on 00:55 comes?

Thanx!

I might be able to help you out there huismijt, the episode that clip was from is episode 4023 :D.

Fantastic video Karena!! Loved the 'HD productions presents' intro....it took me a second to realize that meant HotDad :lol:. The video is very well put together and the clips were well chosen too. It suddenly hit me while I was watching that HotDad has quite a temper sometimes :lol::ph34r:. I really enjoyed watching it, thank you for making it and sharing it with us and well done!! :D

Are you sure, cause tonight I watched episode 4076 and their romance is just getting started up... the scene that i ment runs from 00:55 - 01:00... I just think it's such a great 'hotdad' scene and I want to be sure that I wont miss it... thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lot!

greets, a fan from Belgium

Are you sure, cause tonight I watched episode 4076 and their romance is just getting started up... the scene that i ment runs from 00:55 - 01:00... I just think it's such a great 'hotdad' scene and I want to be sure that I wont miss it... thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lot!

greets, a fan from Belgium

Yep i'm pretty sure! :wink:

Episode 4076 is a couple of episodes after Tony fixes Beth's lamp and they almost kiss :wub: One of my favourite episodes....

but then i just don't get it, in the scene that i'm watching when the player shows me 0:55 they're hugging and kissing already! and in the episode i watched yesterday they almost kiss!?! that just makes no sense?

by the way i also like that episode when they almost kiss very much!

Archived