Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic video Karena!! Loved the 'HD productions presents' intro....it took me a second to realize that meant HotDad. The video is very well put together and the clips were well chosen too. It suddenly hit me while I was watching that HotDad has quite a temper sometimes :lol::ph34r: . I really enjoyed watching it, thank you for making it and sharing it with us and well done!! :D

Thanks Coco I am glad you enjoyed it! I make make the next one in the series at the weekend if I have time. I won't tell you the subject of that one yet though so it will be a surprise!

Welcome to the HotDad thread huismijt :) and thank you for your comments about my Tony and Beth video! I was confused with all the confusion for a second but I slowly began to realise what you were talking about! :lol:

I'm so bummed. I haven't been able to watch the AngryHotDad clip. I can't download at work and I'm still missing the right codec to make them play at home. I'll have to jump on someone else's computer over the weekend and have a look. AngryHotDad's my favourite kind of HotDad too :(

I can't watch it either, I'm a hoocked Mac users and it doesn't play wmv files, any chance posting it on You Tube Karena?

btw I couldn't resist and watched epi 4124 on You Tube, just a tiny bit addicted to Hotdad :D

I can't watch it either, I'm a hoocked Mac users and it doesn't play wmv files, any chance posting it on You Tube Karena?

btw I couldn't resist and watched epi 4124 on You Tube, just a tiny bit addicted to Hotdad :D

Me too! There wasn't much of him but it spoke volumes to me!

I'm glad you watched episode 4124 guys :P.

You could try using the Gomplayer, that plays wmvs, avi's and loads of other formats :D.

2 pics of the HotDad on the official site!!! I tell ya that boat that he wants Luc to help him fix leaves a bit to be desired :lol:. Lucas' face when he sees what the 'suprise' is....he looks horrified!!! Poor HotDad his only trying to do his best at patching up the relationship between him and his kids. I hope they do fix the boat together, it would make a nice scene :wub:.

HotDad was in todays Five Life episode *jumps up and down*. It was the episode after Drew and Belle fell off the cliff :rolleyes: btw.

Archived