Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Unfortunately I missed both episodes of Home and Away but it doesn't matter as I have seen them anyway! :P

Thanks for reminding me to look at the official site Coco, I actually forgot for once! Nice HotDad pics and another surfing scene! I'm sure HotDad was a fish in a former life as he spends more time in the water than on dry land at the moment!! :D

If anyone is having trouble with the AngryHotDad video you can try downloading and installing the DivX and Xvid codecs. I could try and convert the video to another format or failing that I will upload it to photobucket or you tube.

By the way, I will be starting work on the next video soon!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your spot on there Karena, HotDad does spend more time in the water than on dry land!! :lol:

By the way, I will be starting work on the next video soon!!!

I'm looking foward to seeing it and very intrigued as to what it will be about :P.

I just added some screencaps from episode 4431 in the other thread and thought i'd express my thoughts on these two particularly :P.

2000293831859692334_rs.jpg

This one is just simply hilarious!!! :lol:

2000252480114384828_rs.jpg

I think you all know why I posted this one....the scratch is back!!! If I counted all the times HotDad has scratched his head this year, well i'm thinking the total would run into double figures!!! :lol:

Just watched the Angry Hotdad video and I must say: wow! almost 26 minutes totally devoted to Hotdad! I loved every second of it! Thanx Kar, great job and don't let us wait to long for the next one! ^_^

:lol: you're right, he actually does that a lot! but everything he does is quite cute so he can scratch everything he wants... well not everything... :P

I have no problem with him scratching anything at all he wants! :wink:

Just watched the Angry Hotdad video and I must say: wow! almost 26 minutes totally devoted to Hotdad! I loved every second of it! Thanx Kar, great job and don't let us wait to long for the next one! ^_^

Thanks huismijt :D I'm glad you finally got to see it. I'll try not to make you wait too long for the next one and I will probably start it tonight... hopefully!

Bodwod - If you are still having trouble playing the video let me know as I have converted it to a .avi file and a .flv file (which will play in Gomplayer). Like I said I can upload it to photobucket if you want so you can at least watch it.

Episode 4432 got me thinking....is Lucas' hair looking a bit mullet-like?! Here is an example:

2002518664997280686_rs.jpg

To me he is following in HotDad's footsteps!! I don't think its got to the ponytail stage yet but it is a little...all over the place :lol:. It was only in ep 4435 that I noticed but I just thought it looked a tad mullet-like. What do you guys think?? Do you think its a case of, like father like son?? :P

^ It is getting longer but it is definately not as out of control as HotDad's at the moment. The words 'birds net' spring to mind!! :D At least we are safe in the knowledge it will get definately get cut in a month or two!

Is anyone else having HotDad withdrawal?! :( I hope we see him soon.

Having looked at the new TV Week scans

I was thinking that by the sound of this Jazz character, she doesn't seem like the type of person that HotDad would go for. She is described as a 'selfish socialite' so unless she is a reformed character I'm not sure I like her getting together with our Tone!

Any thoughts?

I'm having HotDad withdrawal too :(. At least we know he will be in at least one episode this week :D.

Yeah Jazz sounds a like an 'interesting' character doesn't she :rolleyes:.

I agree with you Karena, she doesn't really seem like HotDad's type

I'm looking foward to how they will meet and

possibly get together though!

:D

I hate to say it but I fear that Jazz will just chew him up and spit him out. She sounds like an early Amanda. Tony is too nice a guy to genuinely go for someone like that so she must charm him somehow, to her own ends. Also, wasn't she giving him the running around the picnic/date he organised?. Sounds like she might use him

:huh:

Archived