Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

*thinks back to when HotDad was happy in love* :wub:. *Thinks about whats happening now* *feels sad*

If you go here you will find episode 4087, the links are still active I think :D.

Just checked HAAC and Jon is in a couple of pics with the rest of the cast that went to see Ray up on stage at the Priscilla queen of the desert show!! :D. Click Here!

His hair looks even shorter, IMO it looks perfect :wub: in those ^ pics, I am a very happy girl right now!! It also looks like he might have a new girlfriend :unsure: , he seems pretty close to someone in one of the pics.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It look to me like the person he has his arm around in the picture is Rachel Gordon. I hope you weren't trying to start a rumour there Coco! :P

He does look good in those pics. It's just a shame there wasn't a more close up one or one of him on his own. Poor bloke, he always gets neglected!

I've got heaps to say. My head's been in packing boxes and house contracts for so long I feel like I've fallen really behind on the important things in life - HOTDAD!!

Too right... forget houses, boxes and contracts... HotDad is so much more important!! It's nice to see you back around these parts, it's not the same without you!!

Have you watched AngryHotDad yet?

I'm off to check out the scene and recap you were talking about to spot the difference!

- This one night stand thing doens't gell. The first time he was drunk and upset. It's a total personality transplant having him skip happily after that skanky chick without having spoken a single word to her. When did HotDad become such a tart?

I don't know but I don't like it one little bit :angry: The whole thing was most uncomfotable to watch! Maybe because of the bits we didn't see and the bad thoughts about what went on when they left the surf club! :blink: Eeeewwww! I wonder if they actually spoke at all 'during' the whole thing! :P Very seedy indeed!

*Runs off to think about fluffy clouds and cleanse my mind* :rolleyes:

It look to me like the person he has his arm around in the picture is Rachel Gordon. I hope you weren't trying to start a rumour there Coco! :P

:o Sorry about that, I didn't recongnize her!! I have to say even though I don't want

Jazz and HotDad

to get together, Jon and Rachel look great together in that pic :wub:.

Welcome back bodwod!! HotDad needs all the support that he can get right now!

That woman (the one from last night), freaked me out actually. Something about her :unsure:. I douht this is the last we have seen of HotDad's antics...actually far from it, from the sound of next week, things don't get much better :rolleyes:.

HotDad was about to slip down to the second page so I thought I'd save him!

:o Sorry about that, I didn't recongnize her!! I have to say even though I don't want

Jazz and HotDad

to get together, Jon and Rachel look great together in that pic :wub: .

They do actually don't they!? :D I'm not sure about

Tony and Jazz

either but it will be interesting to see how it pans out. I have been thinking about that acually...

I have read that Rachel Gordon is only in it for a few months and she isn't going to be a permanent character so I am thinking the thing with Tony will go one of 2 ways: 1. He or they will decide that he isn't ready for a new relationship and they will agree to be friends. or 2. She will leave and tell Tony that he is too good for her and he deserves someone better than her. (When actually she is really madly in love with him!

:D) Before all this I assume she will soften and become nicer for him to be interested in her in the first place. One other thing.. Him leaving with her is not an option as far as I am concerned!

sorry to put so much is spoiler tags!

As you know I have been working on more HotDad videos to follow on from AngryHotDad (actually I haven't got that far!) but I have been creating a 'Tony's Pain/Despair' music video this weekend. I want to use some scenes from next weeks episodes so I will wait until the end of the week to upload it. I am actually quite proud of my creation, it's one of my better efforts, if I do say so myself! :P

HotDad was about to slip down to the second page so I thought I'd save him!

As you know I have been working on more HotDad videos to follow on from AngryHotDad (actually I haven't got that far!) but I have been creating a 'Tony's Pain/Despair' music video this weekend. I want to use some scenes from next weeks episodes so I will wait until the end of the week to upload it. I am actually quite proud of my creation, it's one of my better efforts, if I do say so myself!

We can't have him slipping to the second page :o:P.

I'm undecided about what I would like to see happen

between Jazz and HotDad. I hope she does soften up a little bit though, at the moment she is a little bit too 'Amandarish' if you know what I mean

:P It could be exciting to see what happens. I am going to say it again though i'm looking foward to the picnic scene :wub:. Jamey Maria...thank you again for giving us HotDad fan's hope that there could still be love in the horizon for him!!

Can't wait to see your latest video Karena, when its all finished!! :D

Have you watched AngryHotDad yet?

No and I'm sooooo bummed. I love me a little HotAnger. I tried downloading those codec you suggested Karena (thank you BTW) but none of them fixed the problem. I think I'm going to have to call the guy that installed the new video card and see if he can help me.

BTW, looks like my guess was right -

HotDad will be coaching the footy team.

All I can say is... BRING IT ONNNNNNN!!

Woooo hoooo!! Where did you find out about HotDad being the footy coach??

This week's TV Week mentions it. It also says something about Lucas strapping on his footy boots again - was he in the team that HotDad established soon after they moved to town? I know Ric was in it but don't remember Lucas ever being a football player.

It also says something about Lucas strapping on his footy boots again - was he in the team that HotDad established soon after they moved to town? I know Ric was in it but don't remember Lucas ever being a football player.

I just saw the latest TV Week scans and noticed that bit :D. No I never remember Luc being in the footy team :unsure:. Actually wasn't it rugby?? :lol:

^ It's in the new TV Week scans :) I have been thinking about this Tony, Lucas, Geoff situation...

Maybe Lucas gets really jealous of the attention Geoff gets from Tony and realises how much he loves his Dad after all

:wub: Then we can have a nice father/son bonding moment

.... and they can give happily ever after! :D

Just looked at the week 26 spoilers and there is some interesting stuff particularly regarding all of the 'Holdens' - Lucas, Matilda, Jack, Martha and Tony.

It looks like Naomi comes back but I hope she doesn't cause any (more) trouble between Tony and Lucas

. It also says

Tony confronts Bruce and makes a startling discovery.

.. Mmmmm...very interesting!

Bodwod - I have converted the AngryHotDad video into a different format (flash video file) to see if that will work for you. << download it here >> If you don't have any software that will play it try downloading << Gomplayer >> as that plays flash files. If that doesn't work then i'm sure we will figure something else out! You will get to see this video if it kills me! :lol:

Archived