Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Although I'm sure being a firefighter for 12 years was a very rewarding job! (Sorry to mention that Bodwod, imagining him in his firemans uniform with probably give you a coronary if the SES uniform makes you go weak at the knees! )

Breathe, Brooke..... breathe..... OK, I'm alright. Just felt a little faint there for a while. I for one am glad he took his time because knowing there was a background that included that uniform gives me all kinds of nice thoughts and images to store away for a rainy day.

Welcome to the HotDad thread, Skykat!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I love this thread!! :lol: Bring on both the SES and firefighting gear if you ask me!!! :P Welcome Sky, i'm glad you ventured in here we can add one more HotDad supporter to the evergrowing club :wink:.

By the look of the soapworld scans we should see an appearance of the SuperHotDad sometime this week, i'm just not quite sure that I want to know what he is up to though!!

Do you think we will see a HotDad kiss with one of the women he meets?? EWWWW

:blink:.

In answer to your question above Coco... I don't think we will see

a kiss

, I think we will be lucky to see actual dialogue or conversation! :P

A small dose of HotDad today but he looked so happy when it looked like Lucas was his friend again! Then cyclone Geoff hit! I have a bad (but good) feeling about tomorrows episode though. From what I have pieced together I think

all hell will break loose over the boat, Tony will go to the bar, get drunk and pick up another woman, Martha will tell Jack about his shenanigans and he will go and have stern words with his father about it. I think a surfing scene will be on the horizon either this week or next too!

:)

I really liked Lucas and Mattie yesterday because they were actually being nice to the HotDad!!! Lucas expression when Geoff blurted out about the boat was funny :lol:. I gotta feeling that our HotDad isn't going to be very happy with Luc tomorrow :P.

I loved HotDads line about the dingy...''Still no word on the dingy, it seems to be some kind of message from the universe'' :lol:.

Loved Tony's clothes as well :wub:.

From what I have pieced together I think all hell will break loose over the boat, Tony will go to the bar, get drunk and pick up another woman, Martha will tell Jack about his shenanigans and he will go and have stern words with his father about it. I think a surfing scene will be on the horizon either this week or next too!

Drunk HotDad ... check

Picked up a Ho ... check

Martha / Jack shenanigans ... check

stern words over a surf ... check

Don't suppose you'd like to share next week lottery numbers with your good buddies at BTTB, Karena? Most impressive :)

Great Tonage tonight. We got the old HotDad back. Let's hope we've seen the last of those ho's for a while.... and you just know I'm going to bed happy after that little burst of AngryHotDad, throw in a fireman's hat and those orange SES overalls and I could sing a rainbow.

Kit really gave me the sh*ts! I'm glad she's leaving soon. Way to throw it back in his face while you're trying to steal someone else's husband, hussy!

Don't suppose you'd like to share next week lottery numbers with your good buddies at BTTB, Karena? Most impressive :)

I know. I even impressed myself with that one! :D I'm afraid lottery numbers aren't my forte, but HotDad is! :P I think it just means I spend way too long on the internet! Actually the idea about the surfing scene came from some pictures I saw on HAAC. I think Jessica spend a couple of days watching filming and taking photos and the scenes are happening this week and next. You have probably seen them but here they are if you haven't.

As for today's episode, I don't like slutty HotDad so I hope his dalliances with these 'women' have now stopped. How tall was that blonde woman he was with today anyway?! It looked a bit odd to me! The surfing scene was great (even though it was technically floating and not surfing!) and I loved how Jack asked if it made him feel like a stud! :lol: I hope Jack had got through to him but I have a feeling the problems are not over with Lucas just yet. I still think he needs to deal with his 'Beth' issues though and I hope that it's not swept under the carpet.

I can run off and finish my latest HotDad video now.. Yay! :D

I have posted a long comment in that ^ thread saying how much I love it but i'll say it in here as well in three words I LOVED IT!! :P

P.S It might have been something to do with the HotDad being in it and me being Home and Away's #1 fan!!! :ph34r:.

Thanks Coco! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

Unfortunately there are no HotDad pictures for next week on the official site but there is one in the Chris Hemsworth bit here :) I thought what the hell has he got on?! But then I remembered it must have been for the footy storyline! :lol: Nice knobbly knees!

I see what you mean about that blonde woman (the one HotDad was with) being tall Karena!! She did have high heels on though :P. Either that or HotDad is shrinking :o.

Plentyful supply of AngryHotDad in Thursdays Aussie ep!!

I've just written a Tony one-shot called 'Life Is Full When I Remember You' its about Tony dealing with

Beth's death

. You guys should check it out :P...here.

Its only 8 episodes until the arm episode in the UK :(.

Archived