Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ :lol: But what would make you think there would be shortcomings!? :P But I get your point!... How about some orange 'baywatch' shorts with SES on the butt?? :D

Ok, getting ones mind out of the gutter for a moment........ Still no HotDad yet this week. I hope we see him tomorrow.

I was disappointed not see him say goodbye to Kit. :( I think it would have been nice to see them settle their differences about the Naomi thing, seeing as Kit isn't exactly an angel herself. I would also really like him and Mattie to be friends again. I think they will eventually but it could take a while unfortunately.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed not see him say goodbye to Kit.

I was disapointed as well and quite suprised that we didn't get to see them say goodbye. I was quite looking foward to seeing what could have been a nice 'bonding' moment :(. Anyhow the scenes they did have were lovely :wub:.

The writers and producers have done a superb job with the Hunter/Holden 'war' :P but am I the only one who is a little confused as to how Matilda feels towards the HotDad now?? One minute she is a bit off with him then the next they seems to be getting along okay. At the moment they seem to be on 'speaking terms' which is great and how it should be :P but i'm a little confused as to when she had this sudden change of heart.

How about some orange 'baywatch' shorts with SES on the butt??

Now you're talkin', girl!

I was actually hoping that we would get to see HotDad comfort Matilda over Kit leaving. I'm still holding out hope that she'll turn to him through what seems to be some upcoming relationship issues with Ric.

I'm pretty hopeful for some HotDad tonight. The previously clip on the official site shows the tensions between Lucas and new boy (name?) so I'm hoping that'll involve Tony too.

Yay.. lots of HotDadness in todays episode and I can't wait for tomorrow to see him coaching the footie team!! :D He looked so happy when Alf asked him to take over.. bless him :wub:

I'm glad Lucas is being nice to him again but I thought the first scene today was a bit odd the way he kind of ignored Lucas and Jack and barely said two words to them. Then he seemed OK the rest of the day. Very strange.

P.S. I'm glad you both liked the orange shorts idea! :D

I'm pretty sure you brought up the subject of HotDad's obsession with that piece of toast today Karena in the Aus discussion thread and I would just like to say...thank goodness you brought it up otherwise I could talk about that all day !! I'm going to stop there and discuss the HotDad rather than spam about him :lol::ph34r:.

HotDad's scene with Leah and Dan was nice. It was a refreshing change to see them in a scene together :D.

All in all a great HotDad filled episode today!! I've just thought about it again...its only 4 episodes until we get to see the arm in England :(. I often forget to talk about whats happening in the UK as i'm so keen to discuss the latest Aussie happenings :lol:...so i'm going to try my best to discuss both more equally!

Good ep today and finally another nice scene between HotDad and Lucas. His "one thing he'll never be is my son" line was about as cheesey as it gets but it still made me awwwwwww. Now, if we can just get him some long tracky dacks to train in and ditch those shorts. Not a good look HD!

Awww that sounds like a cute line, looking foward to seeing the ep :D.

Some interesting Tonyage for next week from the official site. It looks like he is going to have a barney with one of the footie players. The guy who HotDad has an arguement with is called Aden. Cassie went out with someone called Aiden...and i'm pretty sure it was spelt 'Aiden' instead of 'Aden'. The guy in the picture does look familiar though so maybe it is the same person :P.

I was thinking while I was watching an episode from the other day how HotDad's greif has really been portrayed extremely well. Even though the storyline has been kind of 'broken-up' a little bit I don't think that matters or has effected it in any way. So I am very happy with how it is all paning out really...some great Tonyage throughout!!! :D

Good ep today and finally another nice scene between HotDad and Lucas. His "one thing he'll never be is my son" line was about as cheesey as it gets but it still made me awwwwwww. Now, if we can just get him some long tracky dacks to train in and ditch those shorts. Not a good look HD!

It may have been cheese on a stick but it was a still sooooooo good! Isn't HotDad lovely!? :wub: I'm glad they are friends again.

I didn't mind the shorts to be honest, it was the socks and trainers combo that offended me! :D

Quite a good episode today actually, am looking forward to how this footie thing develops. Coco - it definately look like the same Aiden that was Cassie's boyfriend last year or the year before.

It will also be interesting seeing what happens next week

with Naomi coming back to cause trouble

. Also the HotDad and

Jazz

'connection' should start happening in a few weeks!

I'm really not looking forward to that HotDad/Jazz thing. She's just Amanda Take 2 and since I didn't really like the first one I'm really not liking this one. She's all wrong for the HotDad. Meanwhile, in other news, it looks like

Brad is being written out before the end of the year so that might leave things a little more open for the HotDad/Sally hookup I've been wanting. Probably not a snowflake's chance but a girl can hope.

Brad is being written out before the end of the year so that might leave things a little more open for the HotDad/Sally hookup I've been wanting. Probably not a snowflake's chance but a girl can hope.

Sally and Hotdad...I've been thinking the exact same thing bodwod!! They would be soooooo cute together :wub:. But you never know it might happen...like you say a girl can hope :P.

I don't know about Jazz actually, I think she is fine one minute and then changes her spots the next. In one episode last week she seemed quite genuine about stuff when she was speaking to Drew but Amanda could be like that too :P. I'm holding out hope that she will change though! I am a little concerned that Jazz and the HotDad haven't met yet...are they going to be an invidible pair?!

Fridays Aussie ep was soooo sweet! That scene with Luc and HotDad when he was talking about how Geoff will never be his son was quite possibly the best HotDad/Luc moment ever!! Father and son bonding...something that when you think of it doesn't actually happen that much in the Bay, because the kids are either fostered or...not talking to their real parent (s)!! Thats what the show is about though so i'm not complaining at all!! :P:D.

Archived