Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

If I remember correctly, "Tony's devil-may-care behaviour that shocked Alf"

was him following that brunette woman out of the surf club

I would hardly say that Alf looked shocked, he just looked like Alf :P.

A resonable amount of HotDad tonight. I felt he could have done a little bit more in some of the scenes though but that just my opinion. It was soooo sad when Mattie said 'What are you doing here your not my father' or something like that :(.

Week 29 spoilers have just been put up and i'm not a hapy bunny...

Monday: A brutal attack leaves the Bay in shock.

Tuesday: The police realize Tony is hiding something.

Thursday: Bruce's act of revenge ends in tragedy.

:o I'm going to hold back on saying that the last ^ one relates to the HotDad...it could be something to do with Bruce I guess :unsure:.

Very intersting spoilers though! If someone told me that HotDad would be getting so many storylines this year...I think I would have fainted!!! So even though next week and the week after that look pretty grim for HotDad i'm extremly pleased that he is so much more involved in the show than he was last year :D.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today there was finally a conversation between Tony and Matilda! But then she said he wasn't her father. I know this is true, but he is actually her second father.

I wanna say more, but I've gotta get some sleep, because tomorrow I'm away for a week. So, I'll see you all back in a week!

Well where do I start?... so much to say..so little time!!

Firstly today's episode, it was nice to see a surprise appearance by HotDad today but he should have told Mattie how he feels about her and not just given up with a "fair enough". His poor face when he thought Mattie was in the back of the van with Rueben - "put your clothes on and get out here!" Doh!! I am sure their relationship will improve (It better anyway!) but it could be a month or two before they get back to normal.

Now then as for the spoilers...

I am gutted about HotDad getting beaten to a pulp.. hope his face doesn't get too mashed up

:( I think you are right Bodwod, I am also sure that Bruce wouldn't be able to inflict much damage on FitDad (:P) I am sure the culprit is probably Aden but then again I'm sure Tony could handle himself againt him too... unless he had help... such as his evil brother!

As for the new spoilers... It seems a bit strange that there should be 2 brutal attacks in 2 weeks so I am hoping HotDad is not involved in the second one. I think the 'police realise Tony is hiding something' line is probably connected to his own attack in the previous week. (This is getting mighty confusing!) He is so nice he probably protects evil Aden.

I hope the bit about Bruce wanting revenge doesn't involve HotDad - I think he has had his fair share of strife recently!

I agree with you Coco. It's kinda freaky that HotDad is suddenly getting all these storylines - he is such as different character to last year. I know a lot if it has to do with Beth's death but it makes me wonder why they didn't give him stuff to do when they were together. Him and Clarissa are such good actors they could have been great together if they were given some good storylines to tackle together. It's a big disappointment to me that this didn't happen.

I think the

picnic

will happen in about 3/4, possibly 5, weeks time which doesn't give them long to establish a connection between

Tony and Jazz

. Also, it should only be a few weeks to 'the haircut'!! I for one, can't wait for that!!! It's what I'm looking most forward to, stuff the storylines!!!!

I told you I had a lot to say! :P:D

P.S. I agree with adding 'spoilers' to the topic title - these darn spoiler tags are getting out of control now!!

I've posted a request for the SPOILER ALERT yesterday but haven't had a response yet. I'll keep you posted.

As for this new HotDad stuff, it sure is getting interesting. Did anyone notice last night when Ric walked into the house that Tony was just sitting at the table staring off into space? I thought that was a nice little touch. Showing that he's still very much lost, just keeping himself more distracted now.

That line about the

police

bothers me. Tony has a very solid moral compass. The different women is one thing - nothing illegal, two consenting adults blah blah but anything that ventures into violence or deceipt just isn't him. Ah well, I suppose whatever gets that face on my TV screens, I can't complain.

I agree.. he was 'missing in action' for too long so I mustn't complain about any scene he is in or storyline he is given! I tell you, I don't know how I got by last year when we were left to survive on 'scraps'!! Thank god those days are gone!! :D I hope :unsure:

I've added 'SPOILERS' to the topic description :)

Please remember that in the Appreciation Forum you're free to discuss storylines that are spoilers to people outside Australia (as long as you use spoiler tags or have a message in the topic title), but please DO NOT discuss anything that is yet to happen in Oz. Those spoilers are forbidden outside the Spoiler Section.

Thank you :)

Oops! :blink: I guess that means that we can't post spoilers in spoiler tags either then? Maybe we will have to have a Tony spoilers thread in the spoiler section to discuss future storylines... seeking as there is quite a bit of stuff coming up... . what do you think?

Oops! :blink: I guess that means that we can't post spoilers in spoiler tags either then? Maybe we will have to have a Tony spoilers thread in the spoiler section to discuss future storylines... seeking as there is quite a bit of stuff coming up... . what do you think?

Yes, by all means start a thread in the Spoiler Section - as long as you have a specific spoiler or spoilers to discuss. We have made the same request in other threads in the Appreciation forum.

If you do see a post that breaks this rule, please let us know - because we do have a lot of Aussie members who prefer to stay spoiler-free and it's not fair on them if future storylines are discussed outside the Spoiler Section.

Archived