Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

^ Don't question it perryadams! Just embrace the HotDad love!! :P:D

Your dream was rather bizarre emmasi! :blink: It must have been the Australia Zoo outfit that triggered it. I wish I could dream about HotDad, although I'm not sure I would want a zoo to be the setting and I definately wouldn't want big cats involved!!! :lol:

Anyway,there is a lovely picture on the official site of Jon keeping Jodi warm in his jacket while they were filming the wedding! :wub: There is also a clip of him in the Favourite Weddings video there too. He says Jack and Martha's is his favourite because he was best man and it was a traditional wedding. He looked so good in his suit and sunnys I thought I'd post a picture. Although, he does need a new tie. I can't stand that cream/beige/peachy effort!

jonweddingsuit.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well......what the hell was that?! I hope that doesn't count as one of his episodes this week!.... Standing in the background of a scene rubbing his eye does not make me happy at all!! I actually thought it might pop out at one point he was rubbing it so hard?! :D:P

I think he is in tomorrows episode so hopefully that will make me happy! :D I am having HotDad withdrawal at the moment.

Looks like I am talking to myself again! :P

Lovely HotDad-ness in todays episode. The boat thing was really nice and I've decided that Tony and boats kinda go nice together! :wub: I am not too sure if a relationship with Jazz is a good thing but they do look sweet together. I particulaly enjoyed the flirting too! That's a side to HotDad that we rarely see! His little moments with Lucas were nice - when he said that he had to focus on the positive things, when he said he was always there for him and when he took him a beer on the boat. Awww.

JUst some comments about his 'wardrobe' - Those horrible washed out jeans need to disappear forever (HotDad naked works for me! :P)and he was wearing the 'death' shirt again which I'm not so keen on. Where's his nice white shirt and his dark blue jeans!? :wub:

One other thing, I have seen the double episode and I can say without giving too much away that he doesn't appear in Friday's episode. :( It looks like he only got one eppy this week. Yesterday's eye rubbing incident surely doesn't count!

^ That was classic :lol:.

It seem's like ages since i've been in here! First things first...are these the looks of love between Tony and Jazz?...

449953xa4.jpg

449956yk0.jpg

I would like to think so :P, but I am currently undecided <_<.

Could Tony have itched his eye much more in that scene in the diner?!! :lol: The boat scenes were great though. Oh and the scenes where Luc found out that his book was going to be published. Apart from that, Tony hasn't really made much of an appearance lately...i'm not tooooo worried though as I should think Jon needs a good break after being in so many episodes this year!!

The episodes in England are pretty HotDad packed at the moment, so that's good :P.

It seem's like ages since i've been in here! First things first...are these the looks of love between Tony and Jazz?...

I'm not sure about love but I think that lust is a definate possibility! :D There was a fair bit of flirting going in that scene! I am not sure where they are going with Tony and Jazz. One minute he is not happy and calls it off, because of what she said about Beth... the next minute he is all flirty flirty with her. I am not sure what their current status is to be honest.. are they back to being friends with benefits?! Now Jazz's mind is occupied with the other stuff with Drew and the inheritance so who knows what will happen?? :rolleyes:

There is also no mention of Tony in this weeks spoilers or on the scans so if and when he will appear this week is anyones guess! There is mention of Geoff and Lucas so the chances are he will be involved in that somewhere. Let's hope so! :D

Only a couple of HotDad scenes today but I guess we will have to settle for quality over quantity! I loved his chat on the beach with Jazz, it was sweet how he wanted to know her side of the story. I don't think her relationship with him was a ploy to get onside with everyone and I hope Tony doesn't really think that. Although I think that could be the end of Tony and Jazz as a couple..... Maybe <_< . It seems like it but that's what I thought when Tony got her told the last time. It all depends where they take Jazz's character now really. If she goes in a nice, caring and vulnerable direction then we could possibly see something happen but if she goes down the evil route then Tony won't want to know.

Not onto another matter that I have just thought about... HotDad's friendship with Rachel... Was that just a plot device to get Tony on a date with Julie (and her beaten up) or do the writers intend to pursue it in the future? I really hope they do as I liked the idea very much.

Anyway,there is a lovely picture on the official site of Jon keeping Jodi warm in his jacket while they were filming the wedding! :wub:

Sorry to be a complete pain but do you mind telling me where it is was (I don't think they'd have it up anymore) or the link?

I loved Tony last night. He's the only character that doesn't preech like he's made no mistakes. He really is perfect. :wub:

He really is perfect. :wub:

Indeed he is! :wub: It's quite bizarre how they have allowed him to be so perfect. Apart from the Naomi incident there has been no major issues with his character. It does make me worry slightly that they may decide to introduce a deep dark secret from his past that will destroy his perfectness but until that happens I wont worry too much! :D

Here's the picture I was talking about, I think they must have taken it off the official site. Good job I saved it!

jon-jodi.jpg

Archived