Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly...? Marie, are you telling me you don't think Diesel is hot? :o

Noo,not at all, he's just a bit psycho for my taste :P But he's a bad boy, Marie likes bad boys ;)*sorry for the late reply :P*

I actually quite like the sig. It's different and you've done a good job cutting Indiana out from the background :)

I love the avatar too, too bad Henry and Matilda are so far away from each other that you can nearly see them :(

Could you try and make one with both Mattie and Henrys face? Just so I can see how that looks like? :P

I actually quite like the sig. It's different and you've done a good job cutting Indiana out from the background :)

I love the avatar too, too bad Henry and Matilda are so far away from each other that you can nearly see them :(

I know... I was making it for the avatar contest a few days ago so I was trying to bring out the uniforms, but it kinda sucked...

I deleted the screencap I used, it was in my temp folder, but it wasn't very easy to make anything from so I deleted it, sorry...

Archived