Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

av255.pngav254.pngav262.pngav261.png

Eli, these are incredible! I think I need to write a quick summary of what I think about each one (this might be long) :P.

Rachel av - I love black and white avatars I think they look very stylish and can really give the avatar a good feel. You have really captured the mood in it by the cropping you chose and by choosing to make it b/w. Her eyes really stand out and that was the first thing I noticed when I first looked at it. I think you may have softened it??...If so you got it just right, her skin looks really smooth :P.

Annie av - First of all the text...perfect. It really suits the avatar and also the cropping and positioning of her head too. The colour of the text is great as well. The brown works really well with the darker background. The little text detail below 'annie' is a really nice touch.

Jazz av - Central cropping works soooo well on that av :o. Sometimes central cropping doesn't work very well but somehow you have made it look really good! I love the text...the way 'Ja' is in black and 'zz' is in white. I guess that would be the only way the text would show up seeing as she is brunette and the background is white :P. The brightness and contrast is soooo good, once again you have captured the mood perfectly by using darker colouring around her face that contrasts with the lighter white background. Its a really fantastic avatar Eli!

Alf av - Its nice to see an Alf avatar...there aren't often many around...and what an avatar it is! The cropping is just right and the text is really nice and curvey. Just a tip, the text looks a little bit big. I'm a bit picky with text I must admit! But I love it anyway :P. Awesome colouring...great contrast.

The Holly sigs are amazing too!! My favourite would have to be the one with the dark text, its really bold and bright, which is great. I'm getting into a habit of writing very long comments on peoples artwork lately as its quite addictive once you start!

Really amazing work Eli...well done!!

I really like the text on the Alf one. It takes up the free space but doesn't make it look too cramped (if that makes any sense?). I also like the first Holly sig. The background is nice and bright and contrasts really well with the smaller black and white images. Awesomeness!

Archived