Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

Thanks you two :)

Actually I stopped taking requests in my thread because it just got a little annoying because someone was constantly requesting stuff they never used. So I stopped doing it, but I might make some Brad icons some day. I don't know when though cause I don't have any caps or pictures after my external hard drive broke. Sorry :/ I do request rounds over at my LJ community from time to time though, but not at the moment as I don't have anything to make graphics from.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, Eli, those are stunning! :o You have skill, alright. I'm so jealous. :P

I love the cropping on the first two Leah ones, and the text on the second really suits. The Martha one is really unique the way it's cropped and the text works really well. The Happy Face Av is really cute, and I love the BW. The Geoff one's have great expressions :P I absolutely love the colouring style on the Cassie avs, and I'd probably use one if I liked her... :P I Love the black bar on the My Rock one, and the Sally and other Leah avs are great too! Excellent work! :D

Thanks guys :D

I might make a tutorial for the colouring on the Cassie and Martha ones (it's pretty much the same effect I used) as I kinda like how it turned out. I was just messing around with colours and contrasts when I discovered something I hadn't tried before :P

Archived