Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

Eli - they are so good :o I had to live on PSElements for some time at one stage (it was torture) and I was never able to come up with stuff that good, wasn't even sure if it was possible. I love them all, I can't pick a favourite!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are great Eli and those are really good for being made by crappy PS Elements. I would slowly kill my self if I had to survive on that program lol. I really love the Sally and Miles avatar and the Amanda Vale one. Good job!

Thanks guys! :)

PS Elements is just HORRIBLE, I miss the curves tool and selective colouring and the colour balance so much, everything is just so much harder to do with Elements, and I use like three times as many layers as I do when I use CS2 or CS3.

Whoa, I can't believe you bothered to look through 155 pages! :o But thanks, I really appreciate it :D

I haven't made anything in ages, as I only have Photoshop Elements (=crap) at the moment... So please excuse that this is not my best work, I blame the software and the fact that I haven't made anything in a really long time.

haa10_6.pnghaa10_5.pnghaa10_4.png

haa10_3.pnghaa10_2.pnghaa10_1.png

I adore those. The colouring is really beautiful. :wub:

Archived