Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

After spending six hours in a torture chamber at a nice dinner party, I found some inspiration for a quick cartoon-sketch-thing. Nothing fancy, just an idea that came to me,out of nowhere, of course :P

If you don't like dark humor, then you're probably not going to be a fan :P

DSC02124.jpg

I'm planning on making a better version some time later, because I'm not 100 % pleased with how it turned out (although it does look a lot better on paper) but I already feel horrible for not working more on my huge assignment for school, so that'll have to be some time later :P

Hehe. :P That's so witty. Love it. Can't say you think the same about that dinner party though. lol!

Such a true representation. Apparently it's their prerogative to bombard you with a thousand questions, that too in quick succession, that manage to make you feel so damn crap about yourself. That or sit there & listen to them talk about their favourite subject... themselves. :P

I applaud you for coming out of there alive. :P And good luck with the assignment. :)

Archived