Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! They are amazing, Eli. My faves are #14, 19 and 20 because I really like the red highlights. It makes the picture really stand out. I also like #17 and 18, for the cropping and the use of text (#17) :D.

haa_amanda17-1.pnghaa_amanda17-2.pnghaa_amanda17-3.pnghaa_jazz17-1.pnghaa_jazz17-2.png

haa_kirsty17-1.pnghaa_martha17-1.pnghaa_martha17-2.pnghaa_martha17-3.pnghaa_martha17-4.png

haa_martha17-5.pnghaa_martha17-6.pnghaa_martha17-7.pnghaa_nicole17-1.pnghaa_nicole17-2.png

haa_racheltony17-1.pnghollybrisley17-1.pnghollybrisley17-2.pngindianaevans17-1.pngindianaevans17-2.png

Eli, what can I say? THANKS! Thanks for giving me huge inspiration and thanks for that cool and handy tutorial you wrote. Gonna try it out more tonight. Anyway, I love all of these so much and every coloring is amazing!

My favorite is the second Amanda one though and the second from last Indiana one. Good job!

Thanks, everyone! :D Save all you want!

Emma, I'm looking forward to seeing results, even though the tutorial probably is no good.

They are all great, can you make some belle ones please?

I don't really take requests any more, not for now anyway, but I might make some Belle icons sooner or later.

Archived