Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haa_jazz17-2.pnghaa_martha17-4.pnghaa_nicole17-2.png

haa_belle18-1.pnghaa_charlie18-1.pnghaa_hayley18-2.png

So many lovely updates Eli. I've tried to pick my favoutites, but trust me it was hard to narrow them down. I love the style/textures of the Martha/Jazz/Nicole icons. And the dark colouring on the Belle/Charlie ones is perfect for the caps. Also really love the bright colouring on the Hayley one. Well done. :D

Thanks everybody! :D

KatieroxNZ, I'm really sorry, but I made that one using an old tutorial posted in the tutorial thread here, and then I added a bunch of other layers and altered the ones from the tutorial. I didn't save the PSD, so unfortunately I don't have a tutorial for that one :/

Here's a new batch, not the most interesting one though... But hey, I got new HQ messages, so I had to make something :P

AnnaLynne McCord, Tammin Sursok, H&A, Katy Perry & Kate Walsh.

annalynnemccord19-1.pngannalynnemccord19-2.pngannalynnemccord19-3.pnghaa_anniemelody19-1.pnghaa_joey19-1.png

haa_leah19-1.pnghaa_mattie19-1.pnghaa_nicolemelody19-2.pngkatewalsh19-1.pngkatewalsh19-2.png

katyperry19-1.pngkatyperry19-2-1.pngkatyperry19-3-1.pngkatyperry19-4-1.pngtamminsursok19-1-1.png

tamminsursok19-2-1.pngtamminsursok19-3-1.pngtamminsursok19-4-1.pngtamminsursok19-5-1.pngtamminsursok19-6-1.png

Archived