Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, thank you all so much, but you are being far too nice, these are far from perfect!

Here's a new header I made for my LJ... Not sure I like it though :P

ljheader-charlie1.png

ETA: And I realized I would need a new friends only banner as well :P

ljfriendsonly-charlie1.png

Those are awesome and you should feel awesome :lol:

Seriously, what a damn fine job. Beyond amazing!

Wow! The colouring on the Charlie headers is stunning & it makes Charlie look even more gorgeous than usual. :wub: If that's actually possible. lol! They are both amazing. Also really love the Nicole icons from your previous update. Well done. :D

Wow, wow, wow! The coloring, textures and text's are just fantastically beautiful! :wub: I also love how you've used the 'blur tool' to make it 'life like' as QA said it. All of your artwork is seriously brilliant!

haa_nicole25-5.png

^ I also love this Nic icon, the coloring on this is perfect! :D

haa_nicole17-1.png

Woah! I cannot believe I missed that the first time around :o It's simply just brilliant. The colouring is just :wub: and even though the cropping isn't something majorly fancy, I like it. "Det enkle er ofte det beste" as they say :P May I use it, please? :D

Love the 2 banners. Gorgeous colouring. My favourite has to be the 2nd one. :wub:

Been working on a new colouring that works pretty well with images of blondes, so Nicole was the obvious victim :P

haa_nicole25-4.pnghaa_nicole25-5.pnghaa_nicole25-6.pnghaa_nicole25-7.png

That colouring is perfect for Nicole. It's stunning. I love her eyes. :wub:

jessicabiel25-1.pngjessicabiel25-6.png

Those two are so beautiful. :)

Archived