Friends

Guest lilaccat

My mind is definitely made up after seeing this episode a couple of times - The One Where Ross is fine and he invites Joey and Rachel over and gets drunk. I love that bit but its also the one where monica and Chandler go to see people about adoption and Chandler mentions to the kid that he is adopted and then to the triplets that Phoebe gave birth to them

:lol: I love that Episode, especially the ending when Chandler goes, "I'm gonna go and tell Emma that she was an accident" :lol:

I love the episode where they all go to play Football in season 3, and all the tricks that the girls get upto to win. lol. If anybody is interesting you can find it here. :)

I love that episode! When Rachel throws the ball and it boubces off his head! Hilarious!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading this thread has reminded me of some of the hilarious friends moments that i haven't seen in ages and some of the lines mentioned have cracked me up!

There are definitely too many great episodes to choose from but some of my faves have been mentioned already, such as

The one with the male nanny

The one where Ross is fine

The one with the routine

The one with all the resolutions

The one where Ross gets a tan

And some that nobody has mentioned:

The one with Ross's sandwich - "You ate MY sandwich!"

The one where the guys play bamboozle (Rachel's baby shower ep)

The one with the ridealong - where Ross thinks Joey dives in front of him to save him when a car backfires but he is actually saving his meatball sub! lol

I could go on but i think thats enough. I agree with the people who have said the later series are better! They are much funnier, especially Ross who is probably my favourite, although again all of the characters are so good its difficult to choose!

I love the episode when Joey finds out about Monica and chandler! I love Joey’s reaction

Ross getting the fake tan, the baby got back ep, ross and the white teeth and leather pants they crack me up. they are loads more put i can't think of any at the min

I like the Joey/Rachael/Ross saga, especially the "My boss wants to buy my baby" episode. Classic.

I never liked the whole Joey/Rachel/Ross triangle... For a few episodes it all seemed depressing. Especially the one where Ross found out that Joey loved Rachel...

I really liked the one in Barbados, the one with Ross' sandwitch, the one where ross gets a tan, the one where Joey speaks french, the one with the hypnosis tape (where chandler thinks hes a woman its so funny) and the one with the rumor (The one with Brad Pitt)

I love the show, I have nearly all the episode's on my computer except season 3.

And my fav character would have to be Chandler But I think he's more funny when hes with Joey.

Archived