Friends

Guest lilaccat

I loved them all, but the ones that stick out is the Mississippi, with Ross counting to slow, and he looked a complete idiot. Then Chandler came to take a photo of him, and the one with the white teeth that looked like he had swallowed a fluorescent light. And we can’t forget about the episode with Ross in the bathroom, in leather trousers. All brilliant, i watch all the repeats on telly, and start laughing before the punch line comes, very sad .lol

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, my brother always asks me why I watch them cause I know what all the jokes are already but they're just so funny!

I was watching one the other day where Monica & Chandler have decided to make their own Valentine's Day gifts! They both forget but Chandler finds a mixed tape and gives it to Monica anyway .. turns out Janice is singing through it! Haha! :lol:

:lol: I've never seen that episode! :o

Janice... Ah, what a crack up.

"A little bird told me you wanted to rip your arm off and throw it at me" When she was talking to Joey haha. God, I love her! She has to be the best guest cast out of them all.

Yes! :lol:

I saw an episode I've never seen before. When they go back three years ago during the third season think it was titled The One With The Flashback. Janice asked them if they ever came close to sleeping with each other and they go back in time.

Phoebe and Ross :lol:

Rachel and Chandler :lol:

Joey and Monica :lol:

That episode was great! And at the end when Rachel had that day dream about Chandler.

Oh! And Central Perk was once a bar! Haha

Archived