Friends

Guest lilaccat

That was on Tuesday night :lol:

I love the line when Chandler goes "I'm so good at this, they might as well change the name to Miss Chandler" :lol:

I think that's the same episode when Ross buys rollerskates to get to the other side of town to teach a class on time :lol:

The reason i found the rollerskate thing so funny was because David Schwimmer actually had a job at a diner place once where he had to be on rollerskates. So, before he went for the job, he learned to skate and went around on skates all the time like two or more weeks before the job.

xxx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After having read through this thread i've realised that there are still some episodes that i've missed.

There's so many to choose a favourite but some of my favourite moments are: (in no particular order)

The Valentine's day episode; the mix tape with Janice on it and the sock-monster thing that Phoebe made.

Then there was the episode where Rachel and Ross sing "baby got back" to Emma and the looks on everyone else's face

Phoebe's song: "smelly cat" :lol:

Pheobe changing her name to "Princess-Consuella-Banana-Hammock" (something along those lines)

Rachel letting boss think that she thought that he wanted to buy her baby

I could go on forever

I hated these episodes, yet this scene was so funny, just after Joey told Ross he liked Rachel. Ross was all calm then in the middle of his sentences he goes "RACHEL?" Justover and over. Then once he leaves, Joey turns around and Gunther goes "RACHEL?" :lol: So funny.

^^

Oh i hate Gunther, his such an annoying character! Liking Rachel for all those years, and doing everything for her when he dont even know her that well. And in the last episode when i got to Rachel first and said what i felt for her. And btw he was the reason Rachel broke up Ross cuz i told her about that girl Ross slept with..

Anyway i dont like Gunther :P

I liked Gunther. Sure, he split Ross and Rach up (Kind of) but we didn't actually see or hear what he said to her, so he may have just slipped up.

I never wanted him to get with Rachel though. That would have been disastrous (SP?) Plus, as Phoebe once stated 'That hair on a baby?' :lol: !

^^ :lol:

I think Gunther is hilarious!

Love the episode where Rachel is talking to a guy or something and Gunther holds the sign up to him that says they reserve the right to refuse any customer or something!

Haha, also when Gunther takes the cat off Rachel .. or the non!cat, lol.

I like the episode The One With The Two Parties. Monica's one is boring and Gunther is trying to escape but she wont let him. Anyway, when Monica realizes Phoebe is letting everyone go to the boys party, she sees Gunther jumping up and down. Just the look she gives him and the look he gives back is priceless :lol:

Archived